Appeals which have been closed.
sumsomes

[<Vekter>] Sumsome - Being a shitter

Post by sumsomes » #620553

BYOND account: Sumsome
Character name: Joey Mayo
Ban type: Command Roles
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Captain, Head of Personnel, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer, Research Director, Head of Security for 2 weeks - Joined the shift as a CE and learned their gear was stolen. Informed it was held in the brig. Found the engineer who was responsible dead to retrieve their gear and, upon realising it wasn't there, decapitated them. Multiple instances of gross misuse of command roles on our medium roleplay server. EDIT: He requested this be increased to a permanent ban. - Vekter
Time ban was placed: 2021-08-22 03:45:20
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 168238
Your side of the story: I was being a huge shitter and a dumbfuck back then, and I was power tripping a fuck ton with the command roles.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was a huge shitter back then. I have reflected on myself and I wish to play command roles again since they were the most fun I've had on the server, and it's been a solid 3 months. I realized that I was powertripping waaay way too much with these roles, and I was ruining other's experiences by being a dickhead and doing stuff that was negative to the station, like decapitating a clown and other stupid things I've done as a command role.

I wish to come back to doing my command jobs again since I feel like I am responsible enough to play those roles again without being a huge dickwad.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [<Vekter>] Sumsome - Being a shitter

Post by Vekter » #620630

Your original ban was a two week and it's been longer than two weeks. I'll lift it. Please take more care with your power in the future.

E: You're unbanned, have fun.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you