Staveol

BAN APPEAL FOR MY USER STAVEOL

Post by Staveol » #620638

BYOND account: Staveol
Character name: FORGOT
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
time when ban was placed: 2021, 02, 06
Ban reason: going around calling people "abortions or cunts" in IC/OOC after getting killed and angry "unpleasant person it seems much like their brother"

Server you were playing on when banned: CM, CEV ENG, GOONSTATION AND TGCM

Round ID in which ban was placed: 155808

Your side of the story: SO BASICALLY HEEERE'S THE DEALIO!!! i tried playing this server and it was really fun! really really REALLLLLLYYYYY fun!!! not like the other servers this one was actuall LOW RP AND SUPER NEATTO, the community was cool and all that but you know what wasn't cool!?? ME!!! when i came to this server i was fairly new to the game like maybe 1-2 month or something like that, BUTT when i was new i was shit i at the game, getting constnatly killed left and right for weak reasons then i was messaged or called "unrobust" in the game which happened alot, then i got really really angry in the game and i started yelling at them calling them words that i can't even imagine cuz i was super angry. included there was an OOC fight later which ontinued there, look im bad at insults so i used whatever my mind came across so i didn't mean any of that in the moment i was mad. i ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when i told my sister to start playing ss13! she was in the game too. then i told her to play tgstation and yatayata, i wen on her computer when she wasnt home and tried playing and got banned again, 1 day after my ban. (PROBABLY ATTEMPTED EVASION VIA OTHER DEVICE! this isn't a MY BROITHER GOT BANNED ASWELL bullshit)

Why you think you should be unbanned: listen! alot of time passed and i changed as a person! i have learned to control my anger and stop listening to other people when i get killed, like in tf2 or anything else, beacuse its a game! and its not a big deal so when i get killed i just sit there and TAKE IT LIKE A MAN! even though i'm still..19.... ANYWHO listen! i dont' have a vouch yet but i am a nice player in CEV ENG CM AND TGCM, i know none of these servers are like metastation or anything except for CEV ENG. but i haven't got a warning in these servers since like, at all. so i want to come here and prove to ya'll that i won't let my anger get the best of me and play and probably even get a vouch from here to try my luck at getting unbanned from the other servers my stupid ass got banned from in the past!

References of good conduct: I GOT BANNED FROM FULP PARADISE BEESTATION AND asdhaosd citadel for makking them think i'm below 18 years old and goonstatiogne
Last edited by Staveol on Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Staveol

Re: BAN APPEAL FOR MY USER STAVEOL

Post by Staveol » #620639

doctor brutality banned me! and i also don't have any vouches from sevrers im not banned from YET
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #620643

The ban reason for Staveol is actually
Banned from the server permanently - First ever connection, went on a tirade in OOC where he told people to kill themselves, dropped almost a dozen n-words, called people "low life monkey", and was generally unpleasant in the extreme. Kindly fuck off, please.
You somehow seem to have posted the ban reason for Dudeguyplace instead. Between this, your shared IP, and identical behaviour, you and Dudeguyplace are clearly the same reason. Your story about using your sister's account holds no water as it was not in fact 1 day after your ban on Staveol, it was a month later. You clearly can't provide any references to demonstrate your improved behaviour as you seem to have gotten yourself banned from almost every major server.

This appeal is denied. I'd say come back next year with an actual reference, but to do that you'll need to play on a server without getting banned long enough to get one.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Staveol

Post by Staveol » #620648

dude i got banned because i can't play this fucking game its too hard for me and when i die i dropped n words and shit
Staveol

Post by Staveol » #620649

NEXT YEAR? DUDE ITS JUST A 8BIT PIXEL GAME TF AM I GONNA DO COMING BACK In 1 FUCKING YEAR FOR THIS????SDj[fuia]s]i0asd YOUI KNOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK fuck this i think im putting too YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU