Crakester
Byond Username: Crakester

[Mr Melbert] Ivan Miller - Ban Evading

Post by Crakester » #620879

BYOND account: Crakester

Character name: Ivan Miller
Ban type: Perma
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Ban Evasion. Alt of spencleb.
Time ban was placed: 2021-11-30 03:15:30
Server you were playing on when banned: tg-Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 57553
Your side of the story: Decided to change things up and join a MRP server while learning this game, had been playing a few days but joined and was greeted by this message, don't know as to reason
Why you think you should be unbanned: If it was for something in the game could understand, but have been seeing other names appear on other non-tg servers when connecting on load screen for evading. Researched and think it could be my vpn, pay to use it for personal reasons, but am just wondering what may/may the actual reason. Asking what I can be done to verify self.
References of good conduct: Don't really got any have played little on servers from Hub but none I can name off the top of my head.
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Re: [Mr Melbert] Ivan Miller - Ban Evading

Post by mrmelbert » #620881

This ban was placed in round 173918 - minor correction to your appeal.
...but have been seeing other names appear on other non-tg servers when connecting on load screen for evading.
If you can provide evidence of this claim I would be more inclined to believe your case. Either try connecting to our servers without your VPN, or demonstrate to me that other servers are catching your VPN for similar reasons.

But given the circumstances, and other evidence we've collected, this appeal is denied.
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes