thebiggestboss
Byond Username: Thebiggestboss1234

[Jaredfogle] thebiggestboss1234 - Permaban

Post by thebiggestboss » #621003

BYOND account: thebiggestboss1234
Character name: Owen Merryman
Ban type: Server/ooc ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "Huge spam in ooc, disconnected immediately after being muted, low hour count"
Time ban was placed: 2021 12 02 02:42:19
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: #57569
Your side of the story: I put my headset on my keyboard while I went to get a glass of water, which apparently pressed the "o" key, which brought up the ooc menu and started spamming Os. When I picked up my headset, the enter key was pressed by said headset so it was sent to OOC. My laptop then died a few seconds later, which is why I was disconnected.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It was an honest accident on my part. I would've/would be willing to take an ooc mute for however long or whatever for sending it accidentally anyways, and I wouldn't have disconnected if I could help it.
thebiggestboss

Re: [Jaredfogle] thebiggestboss1234 - Permaban

Post by thebiggestboss » #621004

Also I'm not sure why my hour count is low, I haven't played in a few years but I'm fairly sure i had a bit of time on tg or atleast sybil
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #621006

I filed the ban because I assumed you were just some dumby newb coming into spam then instantly disconnecting when I muted you.

The appeal suggests you're not, so I'll lift it, thanks.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
thebiggestboss

Post by thebiggestboss » #621009

Mothblocks wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:56 am I filed the ban because I assumed you were just some dumby newb coming into spam then instantly disconnecting when I muted you.

The appeal suggests you're not, so I'll lift it, thanks.
appreciate it