[San7890] Note removal by papi

Post by Papilon » #621570

BYOND account:[/misurn] BYOND account
Character name: Not specifipied but my bet its "Freddy Turbine"
Ban type: Note
Ban length: N/a
Ban reason:

2021-11-23 06:11:03 | Sybil | Round 173521 | San7890 | 198h Living Playtime
Hi there, you were previously noted for "not using fire/explosives" unless you have a good reason to, and this round, you threw a grenade containing toxic chemicals into medbay. You logged off before I could follow-up with you on it, but feel free to appeal giving your side of the situation on the forums. I won't be taking any further action beyond this note.

Time ban was placed: Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.
2021-11-23 06:11:03 | Sybil | Round 173521 | San7890 | 198h Living Playtime

Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil

Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found.

Round 173521

Your side of the story: I didnt notice the note until today but i think i remember this time, i made a lot of pest spray to get a conga out of medbay, one of them had a flash and tried to force convert me into a moth once (also stole my afro wig and killed me spiritually), they were at medbay being obnoxious and going awfuly close to people saying something of the sort "here take this pill -while feeding them with it- it will make you feel better" while one or two people were either getting healed or healing others (this was below pharmacy, at lifestasis), i was trying to defeat them all fast and easy, since the time i tried to do it with pushes, punches and "shu shu!" i got flashed and almost converted
the thing is it wasnt as strong as i thought it would, i did accomplish my goal at getting them out and going to fuck off to somewhere else

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think it was the only solution to this moth and forced convertion problem (cos calling sec isnt really an option), i tried a pest spray but it provoked no effect, im also pretty sure (or atleast i know its pretty improbable its not the case) that no innocent got affected by this, all the moths were in the same conga and joined together to corner-push folk and have fun

Anything else we should know: If you have anything else you feel is relevant to your appeal, include it here. For example, if you have recently been banned from another server, or have had issues in other communities, it may be a preferable to be transparent and address that here, rather than them being brought up during the appeal process. If this section does not apply to you, feel free to remove it.
They were a 4-5 moth conga (at least 4)

Oh also, i may be mixing the afro wig thing with some other round, but i think it was the same because i remember the moth, it was the same one who had the flash and it was friend of the scientist moth with the mutation toxin, the other moths were just jogs who tagged along and helped the other members of the conga.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Re: Note removal by papi

Post by san7890 » #621571

Hi there,

Firstly, thank you for the thoughtful appeal. I went through the logs of that round, and I could parse through the stuff you had mentioned in this appeal to be correct. In retrospect looking through the logs, as well as your statements appearing to match up to your declarations in-game, I don't believe (or could otherwise prove) anyone outside of this IC encounter was harmed by your direct actions. I don't think I would have noted you had I gotten this account of this story had it been acted on sooner (before you disconnected). The note's going to be deleted in the next few minutes from this post.

Have a good rest of your day.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.