Romeqeux
Byond Username: Romeqeux

chimpston romeqeux

Post by Romeqeux » #621850

BYOND account: romequex
Character name:augustus sextus
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Time ban was placed: 1:02am pst
Server you were playing on when banned: sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 174653
Your side of the story: Chimpston pm'ed me thinking I was somah69 we talked for a long time and both agreed it should be moved to the forums due to confusion in the admin pm's.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Simple as. I am not somah69. I don't know what evidence to need to provide to prove this but I am happy to provide any.
Chimpston
Byond Username: Chimpston

Re: chimpston romeqeux

Post by Chimpston » #621872

Hey, I'm a bit late, but thanks for sending an appeal.

I've discussed your appeal alongside other admins and we're certain that you are evading with all the evidence we were given, and from observing your behavior.

Again, if you feel this is incorrect, you are more than welcome to give your reasoning.
Romeqeux

Post by Romeqeux » #621880

I don't know any of the evidence you have so i'm not sure how you want me to give reasoning. Alot of the evidence you said in admin pms I gave reasoning right?
Chimpston

Post by Chimpston » #621900

There is a lot more evidence than just the ahelps we had, but your reasonings in them didn't exactly connect at all. Our interactions in dead chat, your behavior, combat, and going up to your "metafriends" who they themselves were positive that you are Somah is enough and I am sure that you are well aware of it too, you know.
Romeqeux

Post by Romeqeux » #621902

Your ahelp was rather confusing in the way it was worded which is why I asked multiple times for you to reword it. But I can't provide reasoning If I dont know the evidence? Like what about my combat? I'm really confused on how combat is a sure sign that I'm ban evading. Can you elaborate on behavior too? I went up to tiders, william dornan, helen weinstein, phillip thomas just 3 examples of tiders that I saw messing with sec and I joined them.
Chimpston

Post by Chimpston » #621940

You only asked me to reword myself once, but I'll pull it up. I will not refer to the combat in this case as I can not prove it myself unless I were to have a recording, in which case I don't.

The first ticket, as you requested evidence:
► Show Spoiler
I'll not sure what you need to be elaborated on, but I'll do it again since you asked me to reword my statement, again, you only asked once.

I am confused how you already hopped on the hating Gay Johnson joke, despite us having zero interactions whatsoever, and the fact you only have an hour of gameplay recorded that you would even be aware of this. Your reasoning just doesn't make sense, especially considering that you went straight to Gay Johnson, but you weren't aware that I play Johnsonium XIX too, which is my third most frequent static.

You also immediately followed it up by saying I say "Zamn! She's 12!", in which I become defensive because... I don't, other than "zamn" because I picked it up after spending some time in Terry and interacting with the player base of course. Somah69/Paris Konets is the only player that has done this multiple times.

Not only that, but all the rounds I have been interacting with you, I have not been playing as Gay Johnson whatsoever, yet you immediately mention the name the moment I start chatting in dead chat with other observers.
► Show Spoiler
Here is our second ticket, as you may not have the logs yourself:
► Show Spoiler
Here's a log filtering our messages in dead chat, during round 174646. (Garlic Bread refers to another character I play)
► Show Spoiler
I feel that this is more than enough evidence, considering my interactions with Somah personally. I wanted to steer them, or you, in the right direction, although I feel as I haven't made much of a change really.
Romeqeux

Post by Romeqeux » #622008

im busy this week currently can I answer like this weekend without the appeal being closed?
Chimpston

Post by Chimpston » #622020

That's alright, take your time.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #622026

Since this ban, this account has since tried to evade under the name Gobliurve on two separate rounds.

Ban evasion details are kept private in nature, head admins are invited to either contact me for details or check #admin-bus if deemed necessary.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #622105

This user has attempted to evade a 3rd time under the name Cenami.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #622134

This user has ban evaded a 4th time as Kifo69.

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #622208

AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Chimpston

Post by Chimpston » #622340

I've decided to... deny this appeal due to the obvious events that have occurred.
Romeqeux

Post by Romeqeux » #622438

hold on please ill have the response tommrow.