In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Tjatpbnj

[knira] tjatpbnj

Post by tjatpbnj » #621852

BYOND account: Tjatpbnj
Character name: Acco
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 5 hours
Ban reason: Banned from the server for 5 hours - Kept praying in ahelps about begging for Heretic and evenutally started to speak IC and OOC when muted and evenutally became a PAI and asked to made a heretic in radio.
Time ban was placed: 14:26 UTC
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 174653
Your side of the story: I was asking for heretic, because I felt it was taken from me last round. I may have gone a litle overboard with asking but I really wish I would just be told why I couldn't have it, instead of a mute and then a ban. When I was muted I didn't really have much of a way to communicate other than with PAI. I also never used ahelps without being PMed first.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't think I should have been banned for this, because I could have just been told that I wasn't getting heretic, or barring that, completely muted for the round. I think the ban is a little bit overboard.
Knira
Byond Username: Knira

Re: [knira] tjatpbnj

Post by Knira » #621858

You were given heretic the previous shift as a joke because you were asking but in a monkey paw sort of way, but when you died you kept saying give me heretic over and over again, which was annoying, but I didn't really act onto this, but this shift it stopped being funny and I had actually bwoinked you in a helps because we were pretty certain you were going to use it to constantly ask for free antag and such however you didn't listen to my first message and now here we are. I'm not lifting the ban because you couldn't get the memo when you were muted in almost every way possible and told to stop.