Appeals which have been closed.
BIGCHUNGUS123

Ban appeal bigchungus123

Post by BIGCHUNGUS123 » #621879

BYOND account: BigChungus123
Character name: Bob Banana?
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent,
Ban reason: The ban reason is: Welderbombed the shuttle as non.antag, you have a very high amount of notes against warrantless grief and were given a last chance merely 3 days ago. Disconnected before could be asked.
Time ban was placed: 2021-03-15 19:37:50
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel mrp
Round ID in which ban was placed: 159278
Your side of the story: I was working around my house irl, was bored af. Without thinking of the consequences I decide to hop onto the mrp server and welder bomb, dumb of me
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am bored of current server I play, yog, it has some dumb admins and other things I dont like, also it almost never gets any major updates unlike this server, which is why I wanna play here, for the constant new content other servers cant provide. I will also play on only lrp servers from now on, because they have the least strict rules I can go by, other servers I played werent so relaxed. Some of my best memories come from /tg/ and I want to make more of those memories
References of good conduct: For now I have 2 references from 2 staff members from stalker 13 server and I might get a reference from the host of the server too when he wakes up. The staff members #s Gasmasked#4747 and Art of WASD#2583. I asked around other discord servers too but because I aint active in them they wont give a reference
Anything else we should know: I have a heavy ban list but its 90% from mrp-hrp servers with dumbass rules, that matters but not as much since I wanna play the lrp servers here. It has been almost 9 months since I was banned, I promise to not do what I have done to deserve that ban ever again.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: Ban appeal bigchungus123

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #621881

Banning admin is Fikou - technically you're supposed to have that in your thread topic, but I'll let him know anyway.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
BIGCHUNGUS123

Post by BIGCHUNGUS123 » #622025

He seen it?
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #622073

Hello! Thanks for appealing, and sorry for the late response.
Unfortunately I will be denying this appeal. From the multiple permabans for bigotry and similar on other servers I don't see you as someone that will bring anything into the community, as well as the fact you are bored of yog and got permabanned from it today for teaching how to evade bans, that does not give hope for if you get bored again here.
You may request a second review by the headmins or appeal again in a year.