Appeals which have been closed.
CrazySaucer78

[<Admiral_awesome130>] Cliff Weinstein - Fluff text

Post by CrazySaucer78 » #622104

BYOND account: CrazySaucer
Character name: I forget
Ban type: Server/Role(s) server
Ban length: 3 days
Ban reason: As a non antag, promised a crewmember eye surgery and then forced borged them. Then they had the audacity to lie in Ahelps saying the borg flashed him which lead to his death. If you aren't an antag, don't trick people into getting borged by promissing augmentations just to go back on your word and instead kill and borg them.
Time ban was placed: 12/14/21 15:52:24
Server you were playing on when banned: the one that starts with like say
Round ID in which ban was placed: 174783
Your side of the story: I was offering people upgrades, which becoming a borg is one, then the lawyer said yes, as he was on the table I said is it ok if I do any other surgeries and he said yes, so the taking out of the brain is a surgery, also we needed ores and I choose a useless crew member, and the flashing I'm sticking to he came in and flashed me so the gene could blow me up.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I did nothing wrong, I asked him and he said ok so I as I said, I gave him new eyes but in a borg, I don't know if he was too stupid to understand what I was saying or what but it was clear what was going on.
References of good conduct: Well once when clown lost all his limbs I gave him new ones and new organs, and another time I made a gygax and killed all the spiders on the station, another time I went out into space to save ian after mime spaced him. like I saved ian, we are talking about ian, he is more important then everyone else, even the admins.
Anything else we should know: Yeah I hated how he said audacity, he sounds like a fucking fulp or furry server admin, also I have seen dan ross becoming man and healing people a lot lately which takes away the fear of not getting revived. He makes the game not fun at all
Last edited by CrazySaucer78 on Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
GamerAndYeahMick
Byond Username: GamerAndYeahMick

Re: [<Admiral_awesome130>] Cliff Weinstein - Fluff text

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #622106

Your ban length is not permanent it is 3 days
CrazySaucer78

Post by CrazySaucer78 » #622115

oh, well that is better, but back to getting it off
Admiral_awesome130
Byond Username: Admiral_awesome130

Post by Admiral_awesome130 » #622167

A player needs to be OK with becoming borg before you borg them. You lied, tricked the lawyer to be borged. This is a clear case of forced borgification by a non-antagonist player.

Ban appeal denied.
CrazySaucer78

Post by CrazySaucer78 » #622204

what if the lawyer was the antag
Admiral_awesome130
Byond Username: Admiral_awesome130

Post by Admiral_awesome130 » #622249

His antag status has nothing to do with this topic, you had no in-game justification to trick the lawyer into being borged.
Once again, ban appeal denied.