Hafahya
Byond Username: Hafahya

[<Lulufren>] Hafahya - Did a little too much trolling

Post by Hafahya » #622492

BYOND account: Hafahya
Character name: Vladislav Pshenov
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 31 days
Ban reason: Roundstart sucide/antag rolling as a character named "Vlad-Islam "Suicide Bombing" Abd Allah", taking into account the past history of gamer words and 4chan speak. Clearly should by now that this isnt acceptable.
Time ban was placed: 2021-12-18
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 175012
Your side of the story: I was not anteg rolling, I wanted to know if holyday gifts were added yet. I asked in OOC when joined, waited a bit, got no answer, joined the round, went to Chapel, saw that there were no gifts and walked out of airlock. Also, about the name, yeah, I made it as stupid as possible for a round day before, forgot to change character back. I was not bwoinked about it being bad before, so... and about "4chan speak", wasnt TG made by 4chan?
Lulufren
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Lulufren

Re: [<Lulufren>] Hafahya - Did a little too much trolling

Post by Lulufren » #622509

Hi,
I checked scrubby just now and by the looks of it you seem to be telling the truth (it was latejojn, so didnt roll for roundstart antegs).
That character name is still pretty on the nose though, so i'll change the ban to one week.

Please, in the future, don't use character names that are obviously only made to be edgy/bigoted.
Hafahya
Byond Username: Hafahya

Re: [<Lulufren>] Hafahya - Did a little too much trolling

Post by Hafahya » #622562

Can you instead have me banned untill gifts are added?