BYOND account: NathanLB
Character name: Kyle Swenson
Ban type: Server Ban
length: Permanent
Ban reason: Alt Ckey of brock5736
Time ban was placed: 2021-12-19 20:19:40
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed:175085
Your side of the story: My account was banned for being the alt ckey of Brock5736 but I have lost that account and NathanLb is my new permanent one
Why you think you should be unbanned: Nathanlb is now my permanent account and is not a alt cket of brock5736
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: (Ze Doctor] NathanLb - Alt Ckey

Post by Timberpoes » #622729

This appeal is actually more complicated than would meet the eye.

Our database indicates that zedoctor banned you @ 2021-12-19 20:29:41 with the reason

Code: Select all

Banned from the server permanently - Alt ckey of brock5736
However, flamincheese ALSO permabanned you ~8 minutes before this @ 2021-12-19 20:21:09 with the reason

Code: Select all

Banned from the server permanently - As a recent account openned a nitrous canister in the halls, when questioned he did not respond. Also suspected of multikeying. Please explain yourself on the forums
You can view your full ban history at the statbus sister site https://atlantaned.space/banbus so you can use that to gather the full info for your other appeal, since you can't see that first permaban reason while the newest alt account ban is in place.

As a result, I would suggest you ALSO appeal the ban by flamincheese (ideally in a new thread) alongside this ban. You still won't be able to play until that is resolved, so for the sake of expediting everything you should be safe to make that second appeal thread immediately.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
JohnMooney
Byond Username: Ze Doctor

Re: (Ze Doctor] NathanLb - Alt Ckey

Post by JohnMooney » #622815

This has been dealt with by Flamincheese in their appeal thread, apologies for the inconvience