NathanLB
Byond Username: NathanLB

(Ze Doctor and Flamincheese] NathanLb - Alt Ckey

Post by NathanLB » #622736

BYOND account: NathanLB
Character name: Kyle Swenson
Ban type: Server Ban
length: Permanent
Ban reason: Alt Ckey of brock5736 and As a recent account openned a nitrous canister in the halls, when questioned he did not respond. Also suspected of multikeying
Time ban was placed: 2021-12-19 20:19:40
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed:175085
Your side of the story: For the ban Doctor placed they said that my current account is a alt one but this is my new account because I had lost my previous one brock5736 and for Flammingcheese I dont think I ever opened a nitrous canister in the halls and I never got a admin message about it on the server
Why you think you should be unbanned: I had forgot about my old account and I believe I should Have notified that I switch main accounts and for the nitrious I dont remember that if theres proof I would like to see it and If i did do it im sorry about it
FlamingCheese
Byond Username: FlamingCheese

Re: (Ze Doctor and Flamincheese] NathanLb - Alt Ckey

Post by FlamingCheese » #622811

Thanks for making an appeal. I banned you mainly because you didn't respond to the 3 messages (in the span of 10 minutes or so) of me asking you why you opened the nitrous canister in teleporter room (logs of relevant round https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/man ... nd-175071/ )
19:37:18 [0x2006c39] (98,126,2) || Nitrous oxide canister NathanLB/(Jesus Camp) opened a canister that contains the following: Nitrous Oxide: 1871.71 moles.
While investigating your account I found 3 other accounts linked to your CID which plus an account dating back to 2020 set expectations for me that you know no2 makes people fall asleep, I feel like I jumped on a conclusion too fast but I didn't get any extra information and your inability to respond to the ticket could have been from being AFK.

I will lift this ban and the one placed by zedoctor (with his permission)