ProbablyEgg
Byond Username: EggyBoi

[<JaredFogle>] EggyBoi - Rule 8 Permaban

Post by ProbablyEgg » #622901

BYOND account: EggyBoi
Character name: Brianna Leichter
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: After being told to curb the creepy behavior with another player, continued to perform creepy and sexual acts. While never performing anything extremely explicit, it's come up enough and disturbed enough admins to justify a rule 8 ban. Meta-friendships and even romantic relationships are perfectly fine, but not when it starts to disturb others.
Time ban was placed: 2021-08-24 6:45:40
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 168367
Your side of the story: As per the ban reason. I got carried away, not realising that the things I was doing were upsetting other people. It was never my intent to make anyone uncomfortable or otherwise cause any problems.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Over the past four months I've reflected on my behavior leading up to the ban. I understand that the things I was doing were either pushing or out right breaking rule 8, and I regret having made others uncomfortable. I have spent several hundred hours on /TG/ and value having a spot in the community, I would not squander a second chance if given it.
References of good conduct: 400+ hours on TGMC with only a single minor note.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [<JaredFogle>] EggyBoi - Rule 8 Permaban

Post by Mothblocks » #622920

Same as Arctrooper--I'm going to be lifting this, and I'm very happy to see the both of you take the commitment to both of you to both appeal something like this, as well as do so with dedication to getting such a confident portfolio to back it up.

I trust that the both of you will have a good understanding of what makes people uncomfortable now, lifted.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<