serxule
Byond Username: Serxule

[CoffeeDragon16] serxule - OOC permaban appeal

Post by serxule » #623136

BYOND account: serxule
Character name: i forget, this was almost a year ago
Ban type: OOC
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: OOC permanently - Repeated consistent IC in OOC. After being killed by a laser, proceeded to talk about it in #tgstation-general, and attempted to lie in the ahelp about it. You have consistently shown a total lack of improving after being told off for something.
Time ban was placed: 2021-02-22 20:31:16
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 156924
Your side of the story: exactly as the ban reason, I was a fuckin retard so I got beaned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've gotten a lot better over the months I haven't played, I don't take things very seriously anymore, instead of getting salty about dying, I just wanna be able to chat in OOC again.
References of good conduct: Started back on TGMC for a few days, so maybe some people there can vouch.
Anything else we should know: I know the original deal was that I play for like 2 months straight and then I appeal it? Don't exactly remember, but around may I pretty much stopped playing, joined the event in august, threw some teargas nades, got beaned (didn't even think I'd get banned but unrelated), then didn't play again up until now.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [CoffeeDragon16] serxule - OOC permaban appeal

Post by Mothblocks » #623144

CoffeeDragon16 is no longer an admin. Claiming this one since I was on the last time you appealed this, will get to it when I can.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [CoffeeDragon16] serxule - OOC permaban appeal

Post by Mothblocks » #623258

Going to lift this after receiving word that you've been mostly fine over on TGMC.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<