JustOrangeDrink
Byond Username: JustOrangeDrink

[Tegun] JustOrangeDrink - Rule 11 Perma appeal

Post by JustOrangeDrink » #623181

BYOND account: JustOrangeDrink
Character name: Kolton Skywalker
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: in deadchat, claimed that they could prove being a black person by killing someone's wife and hijacking their car. in ahelps, showed no remorse and doubled down by spouting more racist stuff.
Time ban was placed: 2021-07-10 13:02:15
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 165682
Your side of the story: Basically just me sluring in deadchat and getting banned for a reason.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's almost 6 months since ban was applied. When ban was applied i was stupid and though that some racist stuff like that is very "funny". Howerer, these 6 months of ban helped me to realize how wrong am i. Im sorry if i offensed someone in deadchat with it, i may be a shitter. Also Tegun was pretty nice to me in PMs and i feel bad for him listening my stupid shit, i deserved this perma.
Anything else we should know: Currently banned on bee's for powergaming because of stealing atmos suit after realizing AI malf. Not sure if its important in this case, but i guess it might help?
Tegun
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Tegun

Re: [Tegun] JustOrangeDrink - Rule 11 Perma appeal

Post by Tegun » #623279

With this sort of ban it's mostly the blatant disregard for rules that I find problematic. Regarding the original ban reason I'm willing to accept it when you say you've realized it's not okay to say stuff like that. Your recent bans on bee aren't exactly encouraging, suggesting you get into conflicts you shouldn't be in, but I don't have all the details about those incidents and it doesn't sound like you're actively griefing. I'm willing to lift this ban even though permabans are usually meant to be longer.

Pick your conflicts carefully and have fun.