iksde
Byond Username: Iksxde

[FatalX1] iksxde - Ban evasion

Post by iksde » #623455

BYOND account: iksxde
Character name: Not sure
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Ban evasion, attempted to circumvent a week ban on this account, using account whathow23
Time ban was placed: 2019-11-20 20:57:02
Server you were playing on when banned: Not sure
Round ID in which ban was placed: 124094
Your side of the story: I tried to ban evade.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been a fairly long time since the ban and I havent touched the game for around a year or so now. During that time I have matured as a player and would appreciate a second chance.
References of good conduct: I lack any refrences of good conduct because I haven't played the game in so long. The only game I have been playing is League of Legends where I currently have honor 4 checkpoint 3 which means almost max honor.

https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=4nzdFQk6jK2wmGoX
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Re: [FatalX1] iksxde - Ban evasion

Post by Fatal » #623463

Previous ban appeal (not technically been a year but whatever)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28263

Headmins at the time asked you to get a voucher upon your return, so I will leave this one up to them (the new headmins of course)
iksde

Post by iksde » #623472

Oh I am sorry I couldn't find my previous appeal and completley forgot about that. There is a slight problem with that though, due to my previous ban evading tendencies there arent currently many if any servers which are willing to take me. I was hoping to be able to get unbanned from tgstation so I would have a credible server to get vouches from.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #623473

You tried to evade your own ban literally today.

Those are two different CIDs in the span of 11 minutes, only possible through direct manipulation. The second CID is one already on record, while the first is brand new.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
iksde

Post by iksde » #623480

I was getting the information needed to submit my ban appeal. I swear I do not know what that is about the first connection was to get the ban reason and the second one was for the round ID. I have no idea why it is showing as two different IDs I used the same pc both times with no restart in between and have no software or anything to manipulate any hardware IDs or anything, I really dont know what that is about. I would like to add also that there is no point in changind the CID to connect from an already banned account.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #624571

We're going to move to deny this. You've attempted to evade multiple times since your last appeal in January 2021, and haven't provided a vouch as you were asked to last time. You'll have a much greater chance of a successful appeal, should you choose to make one, if you don't evade in the next twelve months.
Domitius wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:43 pmIn earnest I ask you to reconsider turning to ban evasion and to instead play on another server for a while to collect a good vouch. After you have received one please feel free to make a new appeal in a year.
Headmin Votes:
Dragomagol: Uphold ban
NamelessFairy: Uphold ban
RaveRadbury: Uphold ban
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: