Appeals which have been closed.
Sneedo

[Timberpoes] Sneedo - My Ban Appeal 2

Post by Sneedo » #623459

BYOND account: Sneedo
Character name: Vince Power
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Threatening to ban evade during ban appeal. Original ban placed by Thunder12345. - viewtopic.php?p=614130#p614130 -"I think the substance and maturity you are looking for is boot licking. I already admitted I am in the wrong. This is the first and last time I am writing a ban appeal. I'll be joining you on the server anyways!" User was also sticky banned for this threat.
Time ban was placed: 2021-09-06 18:56:59
Server you were playing on when banned: was in forums
Round ID in which ban was placed: 169123
Your side of the story: I was unhappy with my ban and couldn't write an honest appeal due to my ego, so I wrote a comedic account of the events, was disrespectful and threatened to ban evade.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've been in the military the last three months and have learned to control my temper.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [Timberpoes] Sneedo - My Ban Appeal 2

Post by Timberpoes » #623469

Since your original appeal was unsuccessful, even if I removed this ban you'd still have to appeal Thunder's original permaban which is linked in your ban reason and is also still active.

As such, I am going to tie this ban to your other permaban.

If you can get Thunder to remove your original perma then there's no reason I need to keep this ban around as well.

Ordinarily appealing after your previous appeal is denied carries a 1 year waiting period. However, Thunder kindly asked you to return in a month with a better appeal so you should be able to reappeal it immediately since it was back in September.

Appeal that one again in good faith and I'm happy for Thunder to remove the ban I placed and the additional stickyban as well if he accepts your new appeal.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Sneedo

Post by Sneedo » #623474

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:16 pm Since your original appeal was unsuccessful, even if I removed this ban you'd still have to appeal Thunder's original permaban which is linked in your ban reason and is also still active.

As such, I am going to tie this ban to your other permaban.

If you can get Thunder to remove your original perma then there's no reason I need to keep this ban around as well.

Ordinarily appealing after your previous appeal is denied carries a 1 year waiting period. However, Thunder kindly asked you to return in a month with a better appeal so you should be able to reappeal it immediately since it was back in September.

Appeal that one again in good faith and I'm happy for Thunder to remove the ban I placed and the additional stickyban as well if he accepts your new appeal.
Thanks, mate.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #623475

Best of luck to ya! You seem to be in a better headspace this time around. Godspeed.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Sneedo

Post by Sneedo » #623477

Timberpoes wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:11 pm Best of luck to ya! You seem to be in a better headspace this time around. Godspeed.
Thanks. Good luck to you too and happy holidays.