Appeals which have been closed.
Sneedo

[Thunder12345] Sneedo - My Ban Appeal 3

Post by Sneedo » #623476

BYOND account: Sneedo
Character name: Vince Power
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: As a sec officer, dressed a (male) prisoner in a jumpskirt and said "Hes a tranny". When spoken to about this, said that the victim knew it was a joke, then called them a shitter when told that they had in fact ahelped about this. After being told they were getting a ban for this incident, they went up to the same person, said "boutta get banned" "nigger" and tried to beat them to death. This kind of blatant disregard for both the rules and the experience of other players is not something we want to deal with. Please appeal this ban when you are capable of playing in a mature and reasonable manner.
Time ban was placed: 2021-09-04 20:47:03
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 169017
Your side of the story: Exactly what happened in the ban reason, as far as I recall.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I tried to appeal this before and let's say we got off on the wrong foot. I got banned because of my carelessness and ego getting in the way, which further made things worse as I tried to appeal this and threatened to ban evade. Thunder12345 kindly suggested I touch grass and return a month later to write a sane appeal. I have been in the military the last three months and have learned to control my temper.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: [Thunder12345] Sneedo - My Ban Appeal 3

Post by Thunder11 » #623854

I've taken some time to think about this, and while the threatening to evade isn't the best thing and three months isn't very long to deal with your temper issues, your note history before this is basically nothing, so I'm going to let you have the benefit of the doubt this time and lift this ban. To be clear, if an incident like this happens again you're very unlikely to get it lifted as easily again.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [Thunder12345] Sneedo - My Ban Appeal 3

Post by Timberpoes » #623888

Good to my word I've also lifted my ban placed against you as well.

Be excellent and welcome back to tg.

Most people get their one opportunity to come back from a major fuck up. If you're an edgelord again, you'll soon discover that far, far fewer get a second. Do us proud.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin