[Bdudy] Kirbykraze - Silicon ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Kirbykraze
Byond Username: Kirbykraze2

[Bdudy] Kirbykraze - Silicon ban

Post by Kirbykraze » #624539

BYOND account: Kirbykraze2
Character name: I can't quite recall, but my non-silicon character is called Whitaker Davis most of the time.
Ban type: Role, cyborg/AI. (it said that I was banned from pAI in the note, but I actually wasn't.)
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: AI, Cyborg, pAI permanently - With flimsy reasoning an asimov AI, killed a human prisoner by bolting them in the permabrig showers and siphoning them. Shortly afterwards, committed suicide. Given the myriad of silicon warnings/bans you've received, it seems you've had enough time to review silicon policy/the rules in general. You were very understanding in the ticket, if you'd like to give it another shot, please feel free to appeal this on the forums. viewforum.php?f=7
Time ban was placed: 2021/09/08 08:31:08
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 169213
Your side of the story: It's been a while so I can't quite remember, but I believe that the prisoner in question was spamming paper on my camera. I THINK I had asked them to stop a few times, but I'm not even sure if I did that honestly. I can't even remember what was on the note. So yeah, your assessment of the situation was pretty much correct. My actions were incredibly silly in retrospect, but hey, it was late (for me) and I was tired.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wasn't quite thinking clearly when I killed the prisoner due to fatigue and irritation from other sources, and I've definitely become more sensible since then.
References of good conduct: I played on Goon while I was banned, I don't THINK (not sure) that I got any silicon bans or warnings for silicon behavior on there, but I'm not entirely sure so feel free to doubt me on this. Unfortunately though, I got a few warnings and a short ban for using bad language because I was accustomed to /tg/, but I'm not sure if that's relevant to this appeal.
Bdudy
Byond Username: Bdudy

Re: [Bdudy] Kirbykraze - Silicon ban

Post by Bdudy » #624628

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to appeal. I'm remembering the situation now! Glad you'd like to give playing silicon another shot. I'll lift this as soon as I can - you'll want to be a little more careful, you seem to have a terrible history as a silicon.

If you haven't already, you should give this a read.
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules#Sili ... .29_Policy

I'd like to let you know that you're able to ahelp if you have any questions, if you're ever unsure about anything, or if you need guidance on some situation. Mistakes happen, don't act out of malice and it'll be just fine.