Appeals which have been closed.
anonhaultbymso

[Justice12345] AnonHault - discombobulated ban

Post by anonhaultbymso » #634338

BYOND account: anonhault
Character name: Dalton Spock
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: As a Botanist, spawned multiple killer tomatoes while in a conflict with Security through the hallway, near Brig. Disconnected immediately after dying. As per a history of self-antagonism and indications given, this has been met with a Permanent Ban.
Time ban was placed: 2022-03-18 23:27:07
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 180165
Your side of the story: Security set me to wanted because I put blue-tomatoes to prank them as a joke, it wasn't even a lot maybe about 10-15 which could easily be picked up and squashed, then the warden lethalled me once he saw me coming back to pick up some tomatoes where i was lethalled and in response spawned some killer tomatoes ¬ he killed me, it was 11:30pm where I was and it was getting late and he was dragging me into a room with a meathook and putting my dead body on it so I figured I'm not going to wait an hour for my organs to decay and never play again and instead I went to sleep, upon waking this was were I was banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The admin mis-understood my intent in this situation and had also placed a note beforehand for stealing a flash from sec which I don't think if self-antag but this might be why he has decided to ban me, sec shouldn't lethal you unless you have lethalled them in this case I have not, my foolish mistake was giving the bartender some killer-tomatoes if he ever needed them but I did not realise that picking up a killer-tomato would pre-maturely spawn it, which I dealt with all the instances after-wards with the chaplain (they were two hit so it was fairly easy to kill and I ended up donating some of the bodies to the chef for free meat.
References of good conduct: Since on probation I've dwindled down to 0.000000001 note per week and I'd just like to get unbanned and continue playing. (played on voidcrew for a bit and been banned **0** times are you proud)
Anything else we should know: Even if I earned a ban here, I feel like a permanent ban for something I tried to rectify, for something relatively benign like I did, is heavy handed. I have changed my behavior for the better and will continue to do so, and would like a reduction on the ban because I will continue to try to be a better player.

thank you
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Re: [Justice12345] AnonHault - discombobulated ban

Post by WineAllWine » #634433

Hello!

The reason why this ban seems a bit heavy-handed is the fact that I placed you on probation. I placed you on probation after we had a long chat about how concerned the admin team are with your repeated acts of self-antag. This was 10 days ago, and you've had 2 notes since then, which seems deeply against this claim:
anonhaultbymso wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:28 am References of good conduct: Since on probation I've dwindled down to 0.000000001 note per week and I'd just like to get unbanned and continue playing. (played on voidcrew for a bit and been banned **0** times are you proud)
You seem to constantly get into disagreements and scuffles with security in a way that no other players tend to. Happening once in a while would be fine but in your case we seem to receive an ahelp about something you've done most shifts.

Frankly I don't think you're capable of improving, for the case that WHILE ON PROBATION you chose to antagonise sec with plants that can literally kill.

This is not my ban, but Justice's so it is up to her to uphold or deny, but I wanted to take the time to explain the circumstances surrounding the probation that I placed.
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #634440

Hello,

I've made it as clear as I can that once giving it out to the general public I went and sorted out the mess, which had been denied by the warden lasering me, which all of the plants I got back I spawned them upon dying, I told him to stop many times before I finally awoke all as it didn't seem like he was stopping to shoot me any time soon.

I dealt with all the spawned instances before going to recieve the rest, (About 3-4) which I mentioned in my appeal.

Maco Pacho the warden has bias towards me and there was a ticket I made during probation where I got bounty-hunted by 'Black dynamite' and they proceeded to grief me, (spraycanned my face, sec attempted to burn my clothes with a welder, i got thrown into perma with leg cuffs because i said the captain is retarded, since he ignored me after i yelled for help being chained onto a meathook)

I'm pretty sure I got one note only but that's just my memory, I got a note for taking a flash from security (which isnt that big of a deal anyways) because they shoved me which lead to the conflict. People steal worse things from sec and me stealing a flash was that big of a deal.

Over the span of 10 days I've gotten a singular note for stealing a flash.

the plants were a foolish mistake since I thought I was going off and did not remember the plant trait that it awakens pre-emptively, no one was hurt badly and there was one person who was crit and i helped him up to full health.

This is not an argument, but I wanted to make sure I had to give you REASON to understand since you passed over it in my first post, but I wanted to take the time to explain the circumstances surrounding the ban that was given.

At no point did I ever awake a plant and throw it at a sec, I was lethalled before any harm was done by myself and therefore I reacted with the appropriate response as sec shouldn't be lasering you if you didn't do something wrong.

I also ran from sec without violence one time and ended up getting three table slams to my head and then they proceeded to try and space me, thanks for your patience.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #634447

I very purposefully made no comment on the merits of this particular instance, that is up for Justice, and justice.
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #634467

Thanks for appealing.

First things first, I'd like to thank WineAllWine for replying to this appeal, as I did heavily base this permaban on the Probation placed by him, which made his word on this valuable.

I will try to properly address every concern of yours and to leave everything clear so that we don't have to drag this any further, or not much further.

Before talking about this specific instance, I'd like to remark Rule 7: "If you regularly come close to breaking the rules without actually breaking them, it will be treated as the rules being broken." and to remind you of what you may or may not remember, but that I've seen across many shifts on Terry in these last days.
Beginning with my own note, which I did not take direct consideration on when applying this ban.
My own note on the 14th of March wrote:They shoved down a SecOff, after which they took out their flash, just to be shoved down again. AnonHault then took it. According to them, the Security Officer shoved them into a locker, which led to the conflict. According to the SecOff, such didn't happen. It is explicit in the logs that they were shoved into a locker ("by whom" is the question). This is impossible/extremely hard to confirm, so I will leave this note semi-open. Expressed their intentions as being in retaliation to the shove.
Just like I left very explicit in the note itself, it is very ambiguous, but it's necessary due to your state of probation, which left me extremely aware of a probable case of Security Antagonization. This note by itself does not make you a candidate for a permaban, to my eyes, but your current state of probation and your recent interactions with Security do.

It seems there is a lot of conflict between you and the Security Team in a good chunk of every shift that I see you in. This goes from leaving bluespace bananas throughout the hallways, to, in a general way, antagonizing them. It is just incredibly unlikely that the source of the problem is Security every single time and not yourself. Somehow, you always end in the back of the stick that was unfairly punished, or unfairly condemned, which I personally don't buy. On different days, in different shifts, different people being bothered by you is just really odd to me.

With this consistency out of the way, I'll move on to the next part: your lack of understanding over what's an acceptable response to Security. Spawning killer tomatoes is not a plausible way to deal with Security lethalling you. You have been talked to about this kind of behavior and how you cannot respond to a valid arrest lethally, and, also, in the case of Security overescalating towards you, you may ahelp it. [ Ticket Mentioned ]
You may argue: "If Security is acting in such way that is antagonistic by itself, in this case lethalling me, then they are valid by rule 4", which makes absolute sense and, there, I will give it to you and agree with you, never forgetting your tendency for conflicts with Security, but how is spawning a handful of killer tomatoes a good solution to deal with an antagonistic Security, if not to kill bystanders?
You said that you only spawned "About 3-4" killer tomatoes while, in fact, I found on the logs you spawning 8 killer tomatoes which makes me wonder how you didn't notice they were awakening in time. If you had in fact spawned around 3 to 4 killer tomatoes, I would've swallowed that maybe you forgot that you were pre-emptively awakening them, but 8?! Were you clearing your plant bag?!
[2022-03-18 23:11:19.133] GAME: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) awakened a the �killer-tomato at Starboard Primary Hallway (194,133,2).
[2022-03-18 23:11:19.554] GAME: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) awakened a the �killer-tomato at Starboard Primary Hallway (194,132,2).
-snip-
[2022-03-18 23:11:21.542] GAME: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) awakened a the �killer-tomato at Starboard Primary Hallway (192,134,2).
[2022-03-18 23:11:21.959] GAME: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) awakened a the �killer-tomato at Starboard Primary Hallway (192,132,2).
[2022-03-18 23:11:22.359] GAME: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) awakened a the �killer-tomato at Starboard Primary Hallway (192,131,2).
-snip-
[2022-03-18 23:11:22.726] GAME: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) awakened a the �killer-tomato at Starboard Primary Hallway (191,130,2).
-snip-
[2022-03-18 23:11:23.193] GAME: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) awakened a the �killer-tomato at Starboard Primary Hallway (190,131,2).
-snip-
[2022-03-18 23:11:23.506] GAME: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) awakened a the �killer-tomato at Starboard Primary Hallway (190,131,2).
Beginning a conflict with Security which you described as "I put blue-tomatoes to prank them as a joke, it wasn't even a lot maybe about 10-15 which could easily be picked up and squashed" is fine by itself in an isolated, inconsistent scenario, but its reoccurrence is completely unbelievable. One day bluespace bananas, the other bluespace tomatoes. Being explicitly, directly warned about self-antagonistic behavior and trying to push the line over, and over is just a clear breach of rule 7. There is no way that this consecutive, continuous antagonization of Security is good-faithed.

Moving on to the part of the note "Disconnected immediately after dying.", I am willing to remove it. Any rewriting suggestions are welcome since I believe it is important to have the note well-written and with your full side of the story. Recently, regarding this same note, goofball expressed his opinion regarding this type of declaration, and I agree with him, so I will remove it.

It has been 10 days since your probation was applied and, although I do encourage your behavior of asking admins what's self-antagonism and what's not antagonism, I feel like you've lost yourself in this 2d concept and forgot about everything behind it. The main core of the game is for everyone to have fun, and while you look for a definition of self-antagonism, you end up trying to dodge it in such a way that ends up being obnoxious for those around you, which goes against the sole reason for players to come play on /tg/station. In this game, you will not have fun 100% of the time, that's right, but continuously antagonizing Security is just over the top. I believe that you should reconsider your purpose in this game since I can only see a player that's continuously attempting to dodge the rules while being as annoying as possible. A conflict once in a while is fine, but this has gone too far, in my honest opinion.

With all of this in mind, I have declined your appeal. I don't believe you are currently playing in good faith, but instead attempting to go around the rules.

You may request a headmin review, or return in 1 year with a Vouch from another server of how you've been behaving correctly. (Currently, Voidcrew does not count for this)
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #634555

Concerning the events within the round.

Giving botany items out as I am about to leave is in good faith, I wanted to give some people plants, free of charge. In doing so I forgot the trait that wakes them up before-hand. Although I dealt with the 3-4 stragglers which you confused with me spawning eight when I was getting killed, this is an isolated incident and I made sure no harm was done by helping an injured person at the result of my own foolishness. I had also put blue-tomatoes piled onto a floor (space-lube tomatoes, not teleporting) and I was going back to get the killer-batch I had left near there as well before anyone decided to pick it up. Which got let to me getting lasered by sec as I picked all of them up, at which point I awaked all of them as a final attempt to get out as I believe if you look at the coordinates in the awakened logs you can see me getting further and further away from security, I had also yelled 'stop' many times hiding behind a locker the captain was dragging to no avail, there was one time where my co-worker (June) suggested we fill evac with blue-space tomatoes (the hallway next to med not the space area), and I declined and just watched, where security disabled me and table-slammed my head in three times as I have mentioned above. I believe this shows good faith in me wanting to improve, even if there is not a significant scenario, I am trying.

I will not be dragging this out further by combatting all of your other concerns as it's just too long and tedious.

However I am not attempting to go around the rules here, a security officer stopped me before I went into the sec-hallway and I explained my situation where he let me go and I proceeded to go sort it out, at which point the warden lasered me without letting me get a word in. (After I was actively picking the plants back up).

You assume I always antagonize security without taking in all of the reasons, I take something that was on the floor and security chase me throughout the station and that is why you see bananas everywhere, I don't do this regularly and it's usually just a flash or a baton which people have taken worse in mind, I have also reduced all of this and even given back insulated gloves to engineering when I'm done using them as not to tide.

All I ask is for you to understand my position of being round-removed and all of my organs decaying and I played the a-help situation in my head but any of the general public could've awoken the plants and then security would say they THINK it was me and nothing would've been resolved just a reminder of what not to do.

Finally, I ask for a humble reduction, anything but just not permanent. I'd like to have this server as a constant reminder of the things that went well and the things that failed. As you said rule 4. Many people get close to breaking the rules but not actually breaking them. It seems the term 'lethal' means less than it did back then. People get tabled for shoving now and it's acceptable even though it does damage to the humanoid.

And yes, it was my plant-bag, the eight I picked up in the sec-hallway, (unsure if there are logs for that).

The blue-tomatoes never hurt anyone, and I thought the tomatoes as a self-defence plant, as I used, since they crit and don't kill (they ignore you).
You may argue: "If Security is acting in such way that is antagonistic by itself, in this case lethalling me, then they are valid by rule 4", which makes absolute sense and, there, I will give it to you and agree with you, never forgetting your tendency for conflicts with Security, but how is spawning a handful of killer tomatoes a good solution to deal with an antagonistic Security, if not to kill bystanders?
Here you mention 'but how is spawning a handful of killer tomatoes a good solution to deal with an antagonistic Security, if not to kill bystanders?'.

I finally leave this with a final question.
What else am I meant to do than leave my body and my organs to rot, as when I died he was pulling me into sec and hanging me onto a meat hook in the holding cells, a-helping would not solve anything than a possible revive since the cause of the tomatoes could've been the public. but I was going off in about twenty to fifteen minutes at that point anyways.

I completely understand your point of view here but considering the things that happened IN the round, many could argue it is a fair approach to being killed, as maybe they would give me time to crawl away and get saved, (such as bananas have).

I personally did not spawn any beforehand myself and whilst giving them to the bartender realised my mistake and in game I said 'oh shit' and went to go collect the others after I killed the 3-4 spawned ones. I really can improve with time, when I am unrecognisable or as a new face via means of (plastic surgery), I am always treated differently. Perhaps of the way players see me, in this case being lethalling me or else because I will always get away..

i request a headmin review

I really tried my hardest in this appeal and have said the whole truth, I ask for a second chance.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #634560

We've added this to our list.

Since the scenario isn't as cut-and-dry compared to usual appeals, it may take us longer than usual to get around to reviewing.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #634566

That's fine.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #634590

Here is the chat I had with AnonHault before giving them their probation. This is only visible to admins unless AnonHault wants to make it public: https://atlantaned.space/tgdb/ticket/179739/9
AnonHault themself may visit the ahelp here: https://atlantaned.space/banbus/mytickets/179739/9. This is where they can make it public, if you wish
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #635472

► Show Spoiler
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #635515

Still reviewing this as part of the GDC delay backlog.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #635746

tl;dr - We will be rejecting this appeal and be inviting you to re-appeal with a vouch from another reputable server, or if you cannot obtain a vouch then instead re-appeal after 12 months.

I'll open with an overview of your note history in general:
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

First seen:
2022-01-05 18:37:52 

2022-01-08 00:58:13 - 11h living - Fresh-to-AI: Shocked door that harmed a human.
2022-01-12 00:26:01 - 37h living - Broke into cargo, trolled with invisible wall, attacked QM who eventually died.
2022-01-16 15:20:57 - 57h living - Used emotes to speak as mime.
2022-01-18 00:55:56 - 68h living - OOC in IC netspeak
2022-01-18 01:00:33 - 68h living - Blew up telecomms as non-antag botanist.
2022-01-19 20:07:23 - 73h living - Shoved person on shuttle who died to atmos ejecting them from the shuttle.
2022-01-29 12:59:06 - 100h living - Punji-stick traps in main hallway as non-antag botanist, no apparent harm.
2022-01-29 20:58:28 - 102h living - Advised of escalation policy post death/revival now not allowing continuation of the conflict.
2022-01-29 23:03:07 - 103h living - Self-antag grief captain, ahelped security who killed them, uncooperative in ahelps.
2022-02-05 18:27:28 - 135h living - 1 month ban, repeated self-antag violations in past, 3(?) cases of willing conversion, took cult ghost role after being gibbed
2022-03-07 20:54:43 - 148h living - Attacked and killed for poor reason at end of round.
2022-03-10 19:09:34 - 158h living - Put on probation with permaban for behaviour that is self-antag and borderline self-antag.
2022-03-14 17:57:00 - 188h living - Fight with sec officer.
2022-03-18 23:27:08 - 208h living - This incident. Another confict with sec.
Your living time paints a history of a player who appears to be learning the rules by repeatedly breaking them. From an AI issue to escalation to using emotes to speak to OOC in IC to self-antag, you appear to be running a slalom through our rules instead of taking any opportunities to read them. This is very apparent in how you appear to have struggled to go longer than a week without breaking some sort of server rule since you first started playing here.

We feel you have been handled very leniently for most of your history leading up to your month ban from SweetDaytona. We won't look too deeply behind the team's reasons for leaving all incidents prior to that as notes, as we feel that month ban was a harsh but logical progression based on your overall administrative history and pattern of rule breaking.

Month bans are very often precursors to permanent bans and are often used as a last resort to give the player a final chance to understand their pattern of behaviour is not acceptable.

We feel that Wineallwine was justified in giving you a formal warning that your behaviour fell so far below the standards we expect that you were on the course to a permanent ban following your month ban. Even without the probationary note, we would have been fine with a permaban just due to the absolute density of notes you have picked up since you started playing here.

So, with the question as to whether there was grounds to permanently ban you answered with a yes, we go on to look at this incident itself.

Logs sourced from https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/ter ... 5/game.txt and https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/ter ... attack.txt with filtering for you, the warden badluckdemo and killer-tomato.

So, we'll skip over the pointless parts and address the incident directly.

You started with a bit of blue tomato trolling. Your say logs indicate these were lube tomatos. You take these tomatos to security (Starboard Primary Hallway (193,132,2)) and do a little trolling. Meanwhile someone else throws a killer tomato around the same area.
Spoiler:

[2022-03-18 23:01:52.896] SAY: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) "botany wide open with killer tomatoes and space lube tomatoes" (Hydroponics (128,173,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:01.705] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has thrown the blue-tomato  (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,132,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:01.776] ATTACK: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) has slipped on the [blue-tomato] (Starboard Primary Hallway (193,132,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:03.164] ATTACK: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) has slipped on the [blue-tomato] (Starboard Primary Hallway (190,129,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:04.570] ATTACK: Sp1kke/(Randolph Carter) has thrown the �killer-tomato really hard (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,132,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:05.985] ATTACK: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) has slipped on the [blue-tomato] (Starboard Primary Hallway (182,131,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:07.505] ATTACK: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) has slipped on the [blue-tomato] (Starboard Primary Hallway (173,131,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:10.606] ATTACK: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) has slipped on the [blue-tomato] (Starboard Primary Hallway (185,129,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:12.193] ATTACK: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) has slipped on the [blue-tomato] (Starboard Primary Hallway (190,129,2))
And soon after the warden starts firing and hits a mix of you, sp1kke and some killer tomatos outside of the brig. During this incident, you are at (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,132,2)), sp1kke is at (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,133,2)) directly next to you and there is at least one killer tomato that gets shot at (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,133,2)) and (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,132,2)) - Exactly where you and sp1kke were.
Spoiler:

[2022-03-18 23:03:12.459] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has fired at [floor] with the laser from Starboard Primary Hallway (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,132,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:12.898] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has fired at [floor] with the laser from Starboard Primary Hallway (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,132,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:13.010] SAY: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) "pov:" (Starboard Primary Hallway (190,129,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:13.182] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has shot AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) with the laser (NEWHP: 76.7)  (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,132,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:13.183] ATTACK: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) has suffered: Second Degree Burns to head | Damage: 20 (rolled 45/66.2891) | WB: -30 | BWB: 40 (Starboard Primary Hallway (189,129,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:13.432] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has fired at AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) with the laser from Starboard Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 56.7)  (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,132,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:13.762] ATTACK: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) has slipped on the [blue-tomato] (Starboard Primary Hallway (185,129,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:15.475] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has fired at [floor] with the laser from Starboard Primary Hallway (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,130,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:15.604] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has shot *no key*/(Killer Tomato) with the laser (NEWHP: 34)  (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,130,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:16.104] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has fired at [floor] with the laser from Starboard Primary Hallway (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,130,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:16.706] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has fired at [floor] with the laser from Starboard Primary Hallway (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,131,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:17.735] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has fired at *no key*/(Killer Tomato) with the laser from Starboard Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 14)  (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,133,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:17.841] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has shot Sp1kke/(Randolph Carter) with the laser (NEWHP: 100)  (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,133,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:18.931] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has fired at [floor] with the laser from Starboard Primary Hallway (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,133,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:19.004] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has shot Sp1kke/(Randolph Carter) with the laser (NEWHP: 80.2)  (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,133,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:20.399] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has fired at [floor] with the laser from Starboard Primary Hallway (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,133,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:21.568] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has fired at *no key*/(Killer Tomato) with the laser from Starboard Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 14)  (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,133,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:22.034] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has shot *no key*/(Killer Tomato) with the laser (NEWHP: 14)  (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,132,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:22.125] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has fired at *no key*/(Killer Tomato) with the laser from Starboard Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 0)  (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,132,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:22.634] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has shot *no key*/(Killer Tomato) with the laser (NEWHP: 0)  (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,132,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:22.731] ATTACK: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) has fired at [floor] with the laser from Starboard Primary Hallway (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,132,2))
You then follow up with with a brief conversation where you appear to be holding a grudge against the warden, before releasing more killer tomatos yourself.
Spoiler:

[2022-03-18 23:03:26.854] SAY: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) "Arrest dalton" (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,131,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:29.523] SAY: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) "thats a bit rude" (Starboard Primary Hallway (186,131,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:31.053] SAY: BadLuckDemo/(Paco Macho) "No comms" (Starboard Primary Hallway (194,130,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:32.066] SAY: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) "thsi is for all the times" (Starboard Primary Hallway (191,131,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:33.051] GAME: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) awakened a the �killer-tomato at Starboard Primary Hallway (191,131,2).
[2022-03-18 23:03:33.232] ATTACK: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) has thrown the �killer-tomato  (Starboard Primary Hallway (191,131,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:33.855] GAME: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) awakened a the �killer-tomato at Starboard Primary Hallway (191,131,2).
[2022-03-18 23:03:34.086] ATTACK: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) has thrown the �killer-tomato  (Starboard Primary Hallway (191,131,2))
[2022-03-18 23:03:36.242] ATTACK: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) has thrown the �killer-tomato  (Starboard Primary Hallway (188,131,2))
Your note history is very clear on three points:
Spoiler:
wineallwine wrote:2022-03-10 19:09:34
wineallwine
Terry
***PROBATION*** While this note is active, any instance of self-antag, or borderline self-antag, should be met with a permaban. I have told them, if in doubt whether an action is self-antag or not, they should ahelp.
sweetdaytona wrote: 2022-01-29 23:03:07
sweetdaytona
Terry
Self antaged by spurring on the kidnapping and griefing of the captain, ahelped security for killling them in repsonse. Was not co-operative in ahelps and logged off during them. Do not allow this player to get away with self antagging in the future.
One, you have a history of self-antagging.
Two, the admin team were getting tired of dealing with tickets involving you self-antagging.
Three, you have been asked to ahelp if you don't know whether an action is self-antag or not.

We have the following ticket between you and iain0 during round 179953 4 days before this incident.
https://atlantaned.space/banbus/mytickets/179953/14
Spoiler:
From Ticket #14 during round 179953 on Terry
Ticket opened at 2022-03-14 20:35:16 by anonhault
Log:
20:35:16: Ticket Opened by-anonhault: if sec are disabling you would it be fine to throw down a banana or a bluespace banana
20:35:40: Reply from-iain0: Non lethal resistance is fine, be careful with bluespace ones anywhere near space
20:35:51: Reply from-anonhault: what if they lethal you
20:43:32: Reply from-iain0: You can not lethally resist a valid arrest. If security are lethalling you it means you present a lethal threat to them. Which you shouldn't be as a non antag. So one of you is doing something wrong.
20:43:57: Reply from-anonhault: right okay
20:44:04: Reply from-anonhault: if they lethal me do i ahelp or whats the shebang
20:47:15: Reply from-iain0: If you've not done anything deserving lethal force, sure, they are supposed to do non lethal arrests on non antags that aren't lethal problems.
20:47:27: Reply from-anonhault: alright what would be a lethal problem
20:47:59: Reply from-iain0: Ask me next round
20:48:01: Reply from-anonhault: okay restart round ill ask one more after round whilst playing
20:48:02: Resolved by Iain0
---- No futher messages ----
This ticket was generated by Statbus v.0.14.0
While you did ahelp to try and figure out where the line was, it has become pretty apparent that you've clearly been planning to grief sec previously and have been trying to figure out exactly how to do this without getting in trouble. With your history, trying to figure out where that line is so you can walk up to it without crossing it totally misunderstands the point of your previous notes - That your self-antagging was bad enough that the admin team no felt you were approaching a permanent ban and that continuing to self-antag or borderline self-antag would probably be enough to trigger you being permanently banned.

This incident was self-antagging. You went after security just to be a shitter with two notes on your account saying that further shittery was unlikely to be tolerated. It is a copy-paste of the previous patterns of behaviour you got noted for in the past.

The reality is that you are demonstrably incapable of following our rules. You have been given a myriad of chances to improve since you started playing. You have racked up 13 notes in 200 hours of playtime. We see no indication that you have or will follow our rules.

As a result we are rejecting this appeal and upholding your permanent ban. You will need to wait 12 months before you can appeal this again.

However, since the entire matter revolves around you being incapable of reading, understanding and following our rules we have decided that the 12 month re-appeal timer can be bypassed under one condition:

We would like to see you go to another reputable server, play there and follow their rules. If you can put in a few hundred hours on another server following their rules enough that their administrative team will tell us you haven't been a trouble to them, we would invite you to re-appeal any time before the 12 month period and would be happy for justice12354 to lift your ban in the future.

If you don't obtain a vouch from another server, you must wait 12 months before this ban can be appealed again.
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #635770

There were no killer-tomatoes at the time when I arrived, and there was none before I arrived, I even said

[2022-03-18 23:10:36.320] SAY: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) "time to deal with the plants" (Hydroponics (118,176,2))

When I was leaving to go get the plants back, since I was about to go off.
I only awakened the tomatoes when I was being shot at per rule four.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #635811

anonhaultbymso wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:58 pm There were no killer-tomatoes at the time when I arrived, and there was none before I arrived, I even said

[2022-03-18 23:10:36.320] SAY: AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) "time to deal with the plants" (Hydroponics (118,176,2))

When I was leaving to go get the plants back, since I was about to go off.
I only awakened the tomatoes when I was being shot at per rule four.
Hi Dalton.

I really didn't want it to end this way. I told you when I gave you your probation I was giving you a warning. Once the headmins have made a decision like this it's extremely unlikely to be overturned. I'd recommend you play on alternative server: Baystation, Beestation or Goonstation are all perfectly acceptable servers which you could get a good history on. I would also recommend fulp, except you apparently already have a history there.

I genuinely hope to see you on our servers again, but you need to be better.