Appeals which have been closed.
Lolothelad23

[<Chesify>] OILOOKATTHEBAY4- Fluff text

Post by Lolothelad23 » #635191

b]BYOND account:[/b] BYOND account
Character name:[/b
Ban type: Server
Ban length:[ Permanent,
Ban reason:Banned from the server permanently - Connected to Terry on account oilookatthebay4 to break into the vault as a non-antag. Changed accounts, logged on to sybil on the account Thespacefox to do the same. Contacted them in ahelps where they were uncooperative, and broke into the vault again mid-ahelp. Disconnected shortly after, and returned to Terry on Thespacefox.

Time ban was placed: 16:34
Server you were playing on when banned:terry
Round ID in which ban was placed:180632
Your side of the story: Explain what happened in your own words.
Why you think you should be unbanned:I was in a hurry and i dont remenber trying to reconect in with another account i had to run because i had an emergency.
References of good conduct:I am very friendly and apart that i always obey when an admins tolds me to stop in different occasions apart that i have been playing in servers like paradise or Fulp from times before the intent change without any tipe of admin inciddent and i can recognize i broke Both Rule 1 and 3
Anything else we should know:i had an emergency and had to disconnect and i couldnt discuss the ban with the admin
Edited With Better explanation
Last edited by Lolothelad23 on Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: [<Chesify>] OILOOKATTHEBAY4- Fluff text

Post by dragomagol » #635194

Full ban reason:
Banned from the server permanently - Connected to Terry on account oilookatthebay4 to break into the vault as a non-antag. Changed accounts, logged on to sybil on the account Thespacefox to do the same. Contacted them in ahelps where they were uncooperative, and broke into the vault again mid-ahelp. Disconnected shortly after, and returned to Terry on Thespacefox.
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Lolothelad23

Post by Lolothelad23 » #635197

Yeah sorry i couldnt actually copy and paste the full reason and yeah i was being a total dumbass when i thought that breaching the vault was a good idea
Lolothelad23

Post by Lolothelad23 » #635202

Look i know i was being a dumbass and i pretty much broke rule 3 and 1 i will never do this again well for execption of being an antag
Lolothelad23

Post by Lolothelad23 » #635205

I would just like a quick response if its posible
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #635211

Listen, this appeal hasn't given me any real reason to unban you. The rulebreak of multikeying (logging onto the same server with different ckeys) is a pretty severe one, and since this appeal doesn't make sense, I'm going to have to reject it for now. Come back with a vouch of good behaviour from a different server and I'm more than happy to lift the ban.
Lolothelad23

Post by Lolothelad23 » #635318

What do you mean by a vouch of good behavior from another server?
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #635330

He wants you to go play on another server (Bee, Citadel, etc.) and come back when the staff there can tell us your behavior has improved.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Lolothelad23

Post by Lolothelad23 » #635363

so i may ocme back in a few days?
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #635409

You need a vouch from another server, which usually takes several months to achieve. I'm locking this appeal now, good luck.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<