jedisixx
Byond Username: Jedisixx

banned by Vekter- Jedisixx

Post by jedisixx » #635645

BYOND account: jedisixx
Character name: joe gamer
Ban type: banned by host
Ban length: three days
Ban reason: sent an urgent ahelp screaming MINOR ALERT without elaborating on what he actually meant, he disconnected when someone logged in to talk about it
Time ban was placed: 2022-03-30 17:56:19
Server you were playing on when banned: sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 180784
Your side of the story: ok so firstly, they were talking about a minor being in the game in chat so of course i had to report it, but i had to leave early to do something and when i came back i was banned

Why you think you should be unbanned: i should be unbanned because i didn't have time to elaborate and, by a stroke of fucking luck an admin joined as i left though throughout THE ENTIRE FUCKING ROUND there wasn't a single admin on
References of good conduct: i have never been banned on tg before
Anything else we should know: N/A
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: banned by Vekter- Jedisixx

Post by Vekter » #635655

You're not banned, or at least, you shouldn't be. I set the ban for urgent ahelps since literally all you did was send the words MINOR ALERT over and over again before logging out.

Looks like the ban bugged and banned you from the server instead of from urgent ahelps. I removed it, you should be good now. Please be more descriptive in the future.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you