dallas
Byond Username: Enderbran

[Jaredfogle] Enderbran - sillycone ban about a year ago

Post by dallas » #635993

BYOND account: enderbran

Character name: N.A.M.E. (i think)

Ban type: Perma AI and Borg ban

Ban length: Permanent

Ban reason: Banned from Roles: AI, Cyborg permanently - With the laws: 1: you are short and must make everyone else feel short 2: short people are human 3: do not harm humans ...took it upon themselves to doomsday with combat upgrades. Said it was "doing it because of his laws", and did not take the ahelp seriously. Please don't ever go into a career in law.

Time ban was placed: 2021-08-18 00:40:58

Server you were playing on when banned: sybil

Round ID in which ban was placed: 167993

Your side of the story: I was an AI with combat upgrades and lots of borgs. My laws said to make everyone feel short so besides insulting people i told my army to kneecap anyone who didnt get the dwarfism gene or are not crawling. I interpreted law 2 and 3 as were attacking the tall people to make them short so that means we arnt harming short people. In borg chat we were joking about doing the doomsday device because "to make them feel short we should make their life span short" and i did it because "the funny" and the shuttle was about to get there anyways. Then i got a bwoink and because i realized i fucked up and i didnt really have much to say to defend my self i just responded with bruh and said i did it because of my laws.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I belive the ban was a fair ban but its been almost a year since the ban and i fully understand what i did was bad. I also have a good track record in the 200-300 hours more playtime since the ban with bans and notes.

References of good conduct: Read my notes since the ban they are all good.

Anything else we should know: nope
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [Jaredfogle] Enderbran - sillycone ban about a year ago

Post by Mothblocks » #635997

It's been half a yearish so I'll lift this when I get up, thanks.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #636003

I got it.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
dallas
Byond Username: Enderbran

Post by dallas » #636007

thanks