hasko
Byond Username: Hasco

[Fikou] Hasco - Permaban for plasma and N2O flood

Post by hasko » #636010

BYOND account: Hasco
Character name: Ann Blackwater
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: 2 months after being banned for plasmaflooding as an ASIMOV cyborg, decided to start siphoning the hallways and spreading N2O for no reason as non-antag atmos tech. Excuse being "The atmosphere was too dense. I wanted everyone to be happy. And they are laughing".
Time ban was placed: 2021-06-22 09:25:15
Server you were playing on when banned: Probably Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 164577
Your side of the story: As note said: At the time of ban I decided to N2O flood. Before that I did some plasmaflood in the past.
Why you think you should be unbanned: In 2021 I was inexprienced in SS13 and I played only on one server all the time treating all others as not important and I didn't care about them so I was doing one shot self-antagging things that lead me to ban. Time passed away, I matured a little and lately I really felt I wanted to try out TG. I never played here but I decided to ask for unbanning. It was very dumb of me to treat other places of play like trash. I have medium but stable knowlegde about the game so I am able to play most of roles aviable to me. If I would get unban I really want to take cleansed spirit to the game and enjoy it as on the beginning of my adventure with SS13.I want to take second chance really serious. If you still have any questions go ahead and ask me because I'm not sure what more to say. All I know is I deserved being banned.
References of good conduct: I played mostly on Fulpstation before this ban and after. I am ordinary player but I played enough to unlock jobs like Captain and some heads.
Anything else we should know: In December of 2021 I got permabanned on Fulp after pasta chat spamming. After 2-3 months after this ban and break from SS13 I decided to ask for unbanning me and succesfully got it.
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Re: [Fikou] Hasco - Permaban for plasma and N2O flood

Post by Fikou » #636090

Hi there, thanks for appealing!
Glad to see you've matured and decided to come back, I can unban you under a month probation, where breaking the rules in a major way will get you perma'd again, does this sound fine to you?
hasko
Byond Username: Hasco

Post by hasko » #636173

Yeah, it's totally fair!
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #636635

oh i forgot to unban you youre good now