BYOND account: Prototypemeat
Character name: Giovannie Harshman
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Image Below
Time ban was placed: Image Below
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: Image Below
Your side of the story: Its been a year so ill post one from one of my previous attempts "I murder an assistant after I shoved them, some dude threw a foam cleaner grenade we slip he starts hitting me with a plant I robust him to death and I get the prove and glasses from lawyers office. after this i went to hops office to get a chef id card because I wanted to help the chef. me and the chef are chilling and cooking food, he leaves to get some stuff for kitchen, the assistant I killed comes back with full atmos firefighter gear and a flame thrower and destroys the kitchen killing me in the process."
Why you think you should be unbanned: Its been nearly a year since ive been banned. Ive played on other servers with stricter rules which kept me mostly in line.
References of good conduct: Image Below
Anything else we should know: I did have a 1 Day ban from yog. "Banned from the server for 1 day - Round 40058, As non-antag assistant overescelated & killed someone because they punched them a few times. Take a break." A little backstory in this incident, a chaplain had the god hand which burns and started to attack me and another assistant, we both beat him, I took him to medical so they can get revived and got the ban.
Attachments
What Yogstation Told me
What Yogstation Told me
Ban Reason
Ban Reason
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [<dankasaur>] Prototypemeat - Permaban

Post by Vekter » #636828

Since Dankasaur's no longer an admin, I'll go ahead and take this. Give me a bit to research this ban and I'll get back to you.

E: I'm waiting to hear back from Yog about your notes, but unless they're squeaky clean, this is probably gonna be a no from me. You got a dayban last month from Yog for the same shit you were banned here for. Unless those notes prove it was a one-off thing, I don't think I'm unbanning you.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Prototypemeat
Byond Username: Prototypemeat

Post by Prototypemeat » #636923

I can send you all my notes from yog if you would like me to.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #636969

Not needed, I was able to get them sent to me.

The ban I'm referring to seems to be the only note they have on you. Along with what looks like a fairly significant amount of hours since you were banned here, I'm willing to give you another shot. You'll be expected to keep your nose clean or you might end up back in this same position again. Understood?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Prototypemeat
Byond Username: Prototypemeat

Post by Prototypemeat » #636970

Yes sir
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #636971

Alright, you're unbanned. Have fun, chummer.
Spoiler: