pieguy
Byond Username: FerroLocus

[Thedragmeme] Pieguy223 - This just didn't happen

Post by pieguy » #636942

BYOND account: Pieguy223
Character name: ????
Ban type: Lavaland
Ban length: 1 day
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Lavaland for 1 day - As a lavaland syndicate base ghost role used the self destruct from the base to bomb the mining base in retaliation to a miner messing with their things and base. Killing the miner was fine and cool, using the bomb from your own base thats meant as it's failsafe is not. Disconnected before they could be spoken to.
Time ban was placed: 03:18:22
Server you were playing on when banned: "Manuel"
Round ID in which ban was placed: 181196
Your side of the story: I opened my admin remarks and saw this note was placed. I laughed for a minute because that's fucking based and I couldn't believe I never thought about doing that, then realized I never thought about doing that and this was the first time I was hearing about it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: This just straight up never happened. Or at least it wasn't me that did it.
References of good conduct: I haven't used the self destruct device to bomb the mining base.
Anything else we should know: comms agent is my favorite role.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Re: [Thedragmeme] Pieguy223 - This just didn't happen

Post by Drag » #636945

Logs are supporting this, from what I can guess while I was investigating this instance either your ckey was very similar to the actual offender, or your ckey popped up and ended up being a red herring. You were disconnected so I couldn't question you so I just did the standard day ban and a note. Sorry about this and thanks for letting me know! Ill go ahead and lift this note from your record.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Re: [Thedragmeme] Pieguy223 - This just didn't happen

Post by Drag » #636946

Also as a side note:
I couldn't believe I never thought about doing that
It's against the rules which is why I was prompted to do an investigation in the first place. Don't try this.