Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

[CoffeeDragon16] Factory Chemistry

Post by Nabski » #637138

BYOND account: Nabski
Character name: Gene Ball
Ban type: .01% of a role
Ban length: Permanent or maybe until the note fades which it did a while ago?
Ban reason: Asked to stop making public chem factories for griefy chems when non-antag. Ban them if they do it again.
Time ban was placed: 2021-01-09 22:05:15
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 153909
Your side of the story: I made too many thermite factories so everyone could greytide (and I could greytide too without getting instantly caught). The gimmick got old and I kept doing it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been a while and I want to be able to do dumb shit with factories in public again. Just a little lube factory or two.
References of good conduct: I have 800 hours of in game time since then, and only one note which was when I released a virus that made people blind as a thief because I thought that was reasonable since it didn't kill.
Anything else we should know: I didn't get honored player status or whatever it was in league, but only played like 3 ranked games and a bunch of TFT. Heros of the Storm is a better game.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: [CoffeeDragon16] Factory Chemistry

Post by Domitius » #637143

Can you verify your participation in TFT? Just so we can check it out with Mr. Riot games.
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #637146

Here is my record according to some random internet site. As you can see I started playing because I watched Arcane and enjoyed it, then played until I was content, and poked another game after the mid-patch expansion came out. I clearly enjoyed going pirates mercenaries and challengers because the dream of feeding that catfish fat stacks and getting a million items was too high.

https://tracker.gg/tft/profile/riot/NA/Nabski/overview
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #637298

Putting 'ban them if x' kinda stuff was also made against note policy while I was retired, so I'll remove that bit. It's faded and old so I don't see much reason to delete the note.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #637313

Good enough for me thanks.