(Are200) Banned by "jaredfogle" (3 EVASIONS)

Appeals which have been closed.
Are200
Byond Username: Are200

(Are200) Banned by "jaredfogle" (3 EVASIONS)

Post by Are200 » #637857

Hasn't been that long, my account (Are200) was noted on Feb 12 this year and got permabanned because of note evasion on the 17th along with (gorillaman22), and now an account I made (MasterLash2000) which I joined TG today with, so that's another evasion. The original evasion ban (Are200) was applied by jaredfogle.

Let's start with Are200, the first account I registered on TG, I only know vivid parts of the ban which were me attacking other crew members while not being an antag, harassing people mostly because I have anger issues, and quickly annoyed by people, and the rest I don't remember. The part where I got banned was because of me and the clown fucking around on the tram, pushing people off. Then there was one guy who we failed miserably to push off and began attacking us (it was a botanist) so we of course began attacking him, which we also fucked up with. He got us hard and we headed on to medbay. The clown fucked off while I was pissed, i tried finding him and trying to kill him AGAIN and yea the rest I don't remember. Then boom all of a sudden a PM from the admins. got banned and now we are here, permabanned on 3 accounts.

I quited BYOND for a while and tried out new servers but they all didn't match up with what TG offered. I missed tg, I didn't think of doing an appeal because I thought it would just get ignored or wouldn't accept me so I tried the shittiest idea of Ban evasion.

There isn't a lot to talk about Gorillaman22 because it got permabanned in an instant. I got frustrated and quit for a while again.

Now the last, MasterLash2000. It was actually my first account I made on byond but I never made use of it. Discovered it today and gave it another try and surprisingly it worked for an extremely short period of time because Lain0 spotted my account in an instant. We had a little chat, he suggested of posting an appeal on the forums and now we are here.

I've managed to tamper most of my anger issues and I feel much better. I've learned my lessons, I'm sorry for my behavior toward some specific people and I just wish I can get to have a better experience than before and for everyone, I've been a dick too.

(Thanks a lot for the chat Lain0 and for suggesting doing a ban appeal.)

Also, there was a draft which jaredfogle did but now Lain0 changed it.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: (Are200) Banned by "jaredfogle" (3 EVASIONS)

Post by dragomagol » #637858

Please follow the ban appeal format outlined here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Are200
Byond Username: Are200

Post by Are200 » #637861

dragomagol wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:58 pm Please follow the ban appeal format outlined here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44
Do i really have to rewrite the entire thing?

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #637863

Are200 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:02 pm
dragomagol wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:58 pm Please follow the ban appeal format outlined here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44
Do i really have to rewrite the entire thing?

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
You don't have to rewrite the whole thing! Just put your response into the format, probably in the "Your side of the story" section, and fill in the rest
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #637864

It's been exactly two months since your note history evasion ban, and less than 24 hours since your ban evasion ban from iain. Your note history on Are200 was horrendous, and it's impossible for me to assume good faith here.

Come back in a year with a vouch.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<