Zgallato2
Byond Username: Zgallato

{AwkwardStereo}Zgallato/Bowie Carson - Banned For Golem

Post by Zgallato2 » #638593

BYOND account: Zgallato
Character name: Bowie Carson
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 7 Days
Ban reason: As a free golem, went to the station to kill a player they had a previous interaction with and attempted to valid hunt the Malf AI for flimsy reasoning. Stay off the station as a free golem unless you have a good reason. Being told to kill the CE and hunt valids by Cargonians is not good enough. After dying as a free golem, went back to the station as another golem.
Time ban was placed: 2022-04-23 21:55:04
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 182046
Your side of the story: While, yeah I did have interactions with the CE, I was an engineer, and had a "confrontation" if you could even call it that where they just locked me out of the AI satellite. When I spawned in as a Golem, BOTH TIMES, I needed a manipulator for the ORM. Thus, I went to the station, was told that I could get stuff for Golemlandia for killing the AI, which was apparently Malf, and was told the CE was a traitor aswell. Obviously, I'm thinking only about Golemlandia and how to better it, so by helping out the station briefly by taking out a threat to them and possibly later Golemlandia, I was gonna do it. I met up with a Borg who was killing the CE and another homie, beat the CE to death, and was trying to get to the AI before I was shot to death. End of Golem 1. Golem 2 comes to life, realizes, "Oh shit, no ORM? Gotta go get some from the Station." Goes to the station, gets told shits fucked, was like "Okay." Went to look for a manipulator, got clawed to death by a Xeno. End of Golem 2. Didn't valid hunt, didn't break shit or greytide, purely just for the betterment of my Golem Homies. Neither golem knew the previous life, neither golem did wrong.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because, one, its my first offense, a minor one at that about something that I misinterpreted wrong cause the things literally says "Yeah do whatever." But I still only went to get a manipulator both times. Two, sure, if you gotta ban me for it to hit quotas, fine, but seven days for attacking one person and going on the station as a golem? Kinda overkill man, especially since I'm kinda new and never really play the golem dudes. I'm sorry for attacking the CE and going on the station to get a manipulator.
[b]Anything else we should know: I wont go on the station again as a golem, my fault homie. You couldve just bonked me and been like "Nah bro don't do that." and given me a warning note thing, not ban me for seven days. I just wanna know why you banned me for so long and I want to reduced to like a day.
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Re: {AwkwardStereo}Zgallato/Bowie Carson - Banned For Golem

Post by AwkwardStereo » #638596

Oh shit. That was supposed to be a ghost role ban from golems, not a 7 day server ban. I'll reduce it entirely to just a note since I fucked up and your appeal looks good.
Zgallato2
Byond Username: Zgallato

Post by Zgallato2 » #638598

of course bro once again that is my fault for doing that i totally like didnt understand what i could do as a golem thanks for the fix
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #638599

You should be good to go.

I'll also amend the note to say this instead too.

"As a free golem, went to the station and attempted to valid hunt the Malf AI for flimsy reasoning. Stay off the station as a free golem unless you have a good reason. Being told to hunt valids by cargonians is not good enough. After dying as a free golem used another free golem shell to go to the station again."

Spoiler:
Edit: PS don't do that again.