P1tzO
Byond Username: Waterfried921

[discord] P1tzO#0017-I come clean

Post by P1tzO » #638712

Discord username: P1tzO#0017
Commonly used names: homer
Ban reason: <allegedly saying the nword on vc and an adult website in my bio.>
Time ban was placed: march 14th 11:49 pm 3:30 gmt
Your side of the story: I said it. So there, I was being stupid and in denial of myself because I had so much pride for myself in my head that I didn't think logically that I indeed was incorrect and maybe the 4 other people there didn't happen to have malfunctioning ears. Pride even let me further down by bringing me to deny something that definitely happened, in my last appeal. anyway sorry for all of this, I apologize for things happening the way they did and it is only good thing to let my fictional pride off of my chest. I tried to weasel my way out and be oblivious and like "uoh I didnt do the thing" which guess what, I did

Why you think you should be unbanned: imo the game experience isn't complete without the community interaction.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [discord] P1tzO#0017-I come clean

Post by Vekter » #638716

Banning admin is Hulkamania, reason is "Joined VC and said the gamer word. Profile includes mentions of 'thughunter.com' and similar good natured websites".
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
P1tzO
Byond Username: Waterfried921

Post by P1tzO » #638735

thank you good sir for reminding me
I didn't address the profile thing in my appeal but that doesn't mean I'm not sorry for it and I apologize. it was dumb of me to run around with that under my name. I will leave that out of my profile. I have a question though is it against the rules for there to be a vanity invite under my profile? like .gg/egg
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #638832

Having an invite to your discord is fine under your profile, I was more concerned with the fact that it was obviously racially charged and combined that with your behavior in VC did not indicate you were worth keeping around.

I'm willing to lift this ban, obviously expecting you to be on good behavior from this point onward.