Admiral_Kolchak
Byond Username: AdmiralKolchak

[Sylphet] AdmiralKolchak - Metacommunication + Ban evasion

Post by Admiral_Kolchak » #640590

b]BYOND account:[/b] AdmiralKolchak

Character name: Abba Kovner.

Ban type: Server.

Ban length: Permanent.

Ban reason: Metacommunication / Ban evasion x2.

Time ban was placed: August 2020.

Server you were playing on when banned: Campbell

Round ID in which ban was placed: 145058 (I think?)

Your side of the story: I was griefing and metacomming with a group of people around mid-2020. After getting banned (twice) for metacomming, I made an appeal denying the entire thing and lying to staff, then ban evading after it got denied.
I then stopped playing the game for months, later returning and finding out that my alt had been banned some time ago and I made the stupid decision to try to log onto another account (again) which got banned pretty much instantly (that was sometime during November 2021).

Why you think you should be unbanned: I held back making an appeal for some time because I am ashamed of my track record here, I metacommed, got a lenient punishment, then blew my chance literally a day after. I lied to staff and was an asshole about it, and ban evaded on top of that, it's something I
regret and I apologize. I have pretty much stopped playing SS13 after I lost interest in the game, only now making a decision to return to the game. I honestly do not expect to be unbanned, but I am willing to give this another shot and to play this game properly, which I never did to begin with. Again, I know what I have
done, and it's embarrassing, I won't try to make any more excuses for it.

References of good conduct: I haven't played on any other server other than CM occasionally and since they don't do vouches I only have my note history there (which is very old, I doubt it's of any interest).

Anything else we should know: The only other server I have a ban on as far as I know is Yogs for metacomming in 2019.
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Re: [Sylphet] AdmiralKolchak - Metacommunication + Ban evasion

Post by Sylphet » #640592

It's been two years and you understand what you did wrong. That's good enough for me. I'll be lifting this immediately - be good and have fun !
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
Admiral_Kolchak
Byond Username: AdmiralKolchak

Re: [Sylphet] AdmiralKolchak - Metacommunication + Ban evasion

Post by Admiral_Kolchak » #640593

Thank you!