BYOND account: Daliistaken
Character name: Jae Jae Park
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Metacomming
Time ban was placed: 2022-01-13 at 02:41:11
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel or Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 176414
Your side of the story: I described the events in an older appeal, I have made a new one now because I was lacking a reference of good conduct in my last.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've learned to stick to the rules and have enjoyed doing proper character roleplays. I believe I would add to the overall enjoyment to the station as I am nowadays more considerate of how the rules and breaking of such affects other players fun (especially now that I have more experience of proper gameplay).
References of good conduct: I have played on fulpstation for about a month now, maybe a little more, with Doctor as my main role. I am not sure how the reference goes about exactly (as in not sure if I am personally supposed to contact one of their admins for this or not)
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Re: [Thedragmeme] Daliistaken - New appeal with a months playtime on fulp

Post by Drag » #642153

Hey there! Thanks for the appeal.

For reference this was your last appeal:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31195&p=632775#p632775

Before I get into the meat of my investigation I have a few questions. Mind you these questions will have no bearing on the outcome of your appeal. I'm more asking out of my own curiosity and to buy a little time while I investigate your Flup history, which will be the determining factor.

Do you still have contact with, or play with, Sister Ray?

What does our second rule mean to you? More specifically paraphrase rule 2 into your own words.

Thanks again for the appeal, and I'll get back to you when my investigation is done!
Daliistaken

Post by Daliistaken » #642178

Sure I don't mind answering some questions.

To answer the first, yes I do still play with Sister Ray.
And for the second, to me it means "do not make use of any information gained outside of the game itself (and any information from when your character was a ghost) and do not share any information outside of the game itself as well". Basically your character cannot have any information that it did not acquire in the characters own life.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #642187

Right, I've done some poking around and I think I've come to a decision. From what I've heard from TGs admin team Flup is generally unresponsive to our queries and generally prefers not to be used as a reference (?). (A flup admin can come to fight me in a back alley if this is incorrect). However, from what I have seen from the Centcom database you have not procured any more bans since I banned you for the metacommunications.

This, in my eyes, is very good! From my understanding of your last appeal and this one since your ban from TG you have taken a break from SS13 as a whole and then started playing on flup. Just to get a timeline. From all the factors I've taken from my investigation, I feel like you understand why we don't allow meta communications, and I honestly feel like you won't make a repeat mistake.

So, TLDR, welcome back gamer. I'm gonna accept this appeal. :shades:
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #642199

Drag wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:56 pm Team Flup is generally unresponsive to our queries and generally prefers not to be used as a reference (?).
fulp only give vouchers if you are a moderator or a part of the staff(It's a secret they don't tell people) for the reason, they don't want people playing fulp to get a voucher.
Daliistaken

Post by Daliistaken » #642220

Thanks, glad to be back :)