[Discord] Lil Gremlin

Appeals which have been closed.
Calynth

[Discord] Lil Gremlin

Post by Calynth » #644995

Discord username: Lil Gremlin#4983
Commonly used names: Calynth
Ban reason: Insulting random people, probably breaking rules about civility and following admin instructions.
Time ban was placed: 5-6 years ago
Your side of the story: I was a sophomore or freshman in high school and insulting people online made me feel really good about myself, and so the /tg discord was a great place to do that. Eventually, someone got sick of it and justifiably banned me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe I should be allowed to return to the server as I have an interest in returning to SS13, and the TG station is my most comfortable server. I no longer wish to be an annoying kid online, and enjoy helping others to learn. While at the time, my ban was justified, I believe that over the past 5 or 6 years, I have grown as a person, and while I am still responsible for the things I said and did as a bratty 14 year old, in my opinion, a second chance should be on the table.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [Discord] Lil Gremlin

Post by Timberpoes » #644998

Your ban reason is registered as "huge spam".

No clue who banned you, but really it's all ancient history. It has been 5+ years, so you are now unbanned. Whatever it is you did to trigger the Discord mods of 5 years ago, please do not repeat it or anything similar.

As you expressed an interest in returning to tgstation, please refresh your memory on our various Server Rules which have probably significantly changed since you were last here.

If your ckey is Calynth then I notice you've already put in a few shifts recent-ish-ly so hopefully you enjoy your time and welcome back to the community.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Calynth

Re: [Discord] Lil Gremlin

Post by Calynth » #645000

>Your ban reason is registered as "huge spam".
sounds about right.

Thank you! looking forward to it.