Appeals which have been closed.
1NC06Nl70

[<Vekter>] 1NC06Nl70 - Im sorry

Post by 1NC06Nl70 » #645111

BYOND account: 1NC06Nl70
Character name: Madzhul Dzhanmirzoev
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Shortly after the last note about rule 8, asked admins if it was bannable to offer people to go to a private Discord and send them a dick pic. Nobody wants to see you dick bro.
Time ban was placed: 2022-03-14 18:55:16
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 59513
Your side of the story:I showed my dick to discord before that, after which I got banned there, then I played for some days on the server, everything was fine until I met a dude with the nickname Gay something there, I asked him for something in the lab, he kind of gave it to me, and I, for fun, told him I could arrange a private show for him in discord, the admin wrote to me that you can't do that, and confuse chats, I said OK, then only in theory I wondered what would happen if I called people to discord from this server and showed them how I do a naked punch according to the punching bag, the admin explained that you can't do this, and if I try to call someone, I get banned, I wasn't going to call anyone, I finished playing normally, at the end of the round I got banned, as it turned out later for showing a dick in a discord and offering that gay a private show. I want to clarify, I was not going to show anything to anyone anymore, and I'm not going to, I just want to play on this server, and not be an asshole, the last appeal was rejected, they told me that I would be able to re-file and get unban in a few months. And here I am writing again, please forgive me, I will not do anything wrong, and show nothing to anyone, unban me on the server, please.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I will play normally, as I played before, without breaking the rules, and I will not break, and show nothing else, and offer too, this is my favorite server, and I would like to play on it further.
References of good conduct: While I was banned on this server, I almost didn't play on other servers, played only on the Russian TG server, didn't get bans or warns, I also played on another server associated with fallout, I also didn't get any bans or warnings.
Anything else we should know: I hope for your understanding and mercy
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [<Vekter>] 1NC06Nl70 - Im sorry

Post by Vekter » #645118

I'm denying this.

You were given multiple chances to stop doing this and you continued. Best case scenario your sense of humor sucks and worst case we're going to end up with you actually going through with it at some point. I told you to come back and appeal in three months, but your appeal still hasn't managed to change my mind. I'm not convinced.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: [<Vekter>] 1NC06Nl70 - Im sorry

Post by tattle » #645134

Previous appeal for reference: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=31246
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: