BYOND account: Sir_Oblivious
Character name: Cryphia Undicilia
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 1 Day
Ban reason: Image
Time ban was placed: 02:36:06
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 188685
Your side of the story: What ended up happening was a mindshielded was attacking us, as such i was fighting them with a Head Rev. Another rev (not head) was telling us to stop attacking them, and constantly was helping a hostile player, saying mindshields can be removed. Headrev made the decision not to go through that to convert and wants to kill them instead. Headrev got attacked by said rev, so i stepped in to protect the Headrev and got killed.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Since this situation shouldnt have happened to begin with, I didn't really know what to do, so i decided to protect the headrev. As, by my understanding, their survival is top priority.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Re: [Thedragmeme] Sir_Oblivious - Revolution Betrayal

Post by Drag » #649777

Thank you for the explanation, and I do apologize for the inconvenience. The overall situation was very toxic with a lot of revolutionaries attacking each other which led to a multiple round investigation, you at the time were disconnected. As standard practice we assume you have no defence in these cases. I am not currently home so it will be a bit for me to lift the ban, but in addition to the note will be removed thanks to your explanation.

TLDR: Very messy situation inflated by a lack of an ability to communicate.
SirOblivious
Byond Username: Sir_Oblivious

Post by SirOblivious » #649778

Alright thanks! Sorry for not being available to help communicate the issue better. Had some irl stuff pop up after I died so I had to leave. Didn't know the situation became that much of a clusterfuck.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #649782

All good, I completely understand! You're all unbanned and the note has been removed!