[Vekter] Timothy Christopher - I want to be unbanned so i can have one other server besides voidcrew to play on

Appeals which have been closed.
InnocentSneedKing
Byond Username: SneedKing

[Vekter] Timothy Christopher - I want to be unbanned so i can have one other server besides voidcrew to play on

Post by InnocentSneedKing » #650978

BYOND account: SneedKing
Character name: Timothy Christopher
Ban type: Server ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Gave someone an explosive cigar that gibbed them as a non-antag. Also banned from Bee, Yog, and Fulp for the same shit. Go away.
Time ban was placed: 2022-04-05 18:00:17
Server you were playing on when banned: dont know doesnt say
Round ID in which ban was placed: 181128
Your side of the story: someone showed me about making explosive cigars from plasma and cigars so i was handing them out to people as a joke and then i got banned
Why you think you should be unbanned: i think i should be unbanned because i wont do that again or anything else bad i have no servers to play on because i am banned from every single englsih server besides voidcrew and i want somewhere to be able to play i hate not being able to play actual servers i will not do anything bad if you unban me and if i do you can ban me forever
References of good conduct: i play on voidcrew sometimes and i am not banned from there and i usually have fun playing there and do not cause trouble mostly
Anything else we should know: my bans from all the other servers some of them were like this and mostly just i was playing around with new things i learned which got me into trouble some of them got out of hand i guess like when i found out about plasma flooding and tried it once or when i opened all the sleeping canisters on another server but it went farther then i thought it would and stuff like that and then most of the rest i just kinda went out of my way to try and get myself banned because i was angry that it seemed like every server was just gonna ban me so i figured i would get it out of the way or something i dont know but i wont do anything bad if you unban me and basically everyone else denied all my appeals for no reason so please unban me i wont do anything at all i will learn to play normally and if i do something wrong you can just ban me forever and i wont be a problem again ever
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] Timothy Christopher - I want to be unbanned so i can have one other server besides voidcrew to play on

Post by Vekter » #650983

Denied. While we will sometimes allow appeals sooner, you usually need to wait at least one year before appealing a permanent ban. On top of that, you intentionally went between servers to get yourself banned for reasons that are beyond me. Your ban from Shiptest reads:
Ticket #7: SneedKing/(Timothy Christopher) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (FLW) (TP) (LOGS) (SMITE) (REJT) (IC) (CLOSE) (RSLVE): i am going to respawn and welder bomb ships unless you perma ban me
I feel for you, but when you burn literally every bridge you have, it's not as simple as going back and asking real nice for someone else to build it back for you.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: [Vekter] Timothy Christopher - I want to be unbanned so i can have one other server besides voidcrew to play on

Post by MrStonedOne » #651009

This appeal can be closed because their behavior in my pms makes it unlikely they pass rule 9.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW: