cheeseromancerdude
Byond Username: Cheeseromancer

Ckey: Cheeseromancer - banning admin: Striders13

Post by cheeseromancerdude » #652714

BYOND account: Cheeseromancer
Character name: Diacetylmorphine CXXI
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 7 Days
Ban reason: as a non-antagonist virologist, released a deadly virus, killing large portion of the crew. told to be more careful while experimenting with deadly viruses. week ban due to history of self-antagging
Time ban was placed: yesterday as of posting at 11:20:42
Server you were playing on when banned: Pretty sure it was Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 190705
Your side of the story: The round was low pop (under 20 or just a little above when i made the virus i think) and i was bored, and i decided to make a harmful virus as the viro, then went to bar and asked barkeep if i could inject him with the virus (he said yes), and then went on and found a cool waistcoat and cane and a bowler hat, found a dude playing a synthesizer, and he became my soundtrack, walked around station a bit, got done in by sec and a borg, then watched things happen as a ghost. note that i only got an admin message in the round after.
Why you think you should be unbanned: ok, keep in mind that i have a singular, very small peanut for a brain, but i think i remember the admin message saying next time something like this happened i would get a week ban, not sure if it was the same admin as the banning admin tho, although if i just have a peanut brain like i said and forgot what they really said, and they actually said that i would be getting banned now, then ok, yeah i will wait out ban then, since it is deserved
Anything else we should know: i have a fucking horrible memory so i may have mixed up what the admin actually said.
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Re: Ckey: Cheeseromancer - banning admin: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #652745

Hi there, thanks for appealing
Full ticket log:
► Show Spoiler
By 'gonna be a week ban' I mean't that I'm applying a week ban right now, so the length is correct.
► Show Spoiler
cheeseromancerdude
Byond Username: Cheeseromancer

Post by cheeseromancerdude » #652764

oh, sorry to disturb you then, probably got mixed up cause of the "be careful next time" at the end, sorry to annoy you.
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #652769

it's cool, see you in a week
► Show Spoiler