Appeals which have been closed.
ZaakD

ZaakD - Banned by KorPhaeron

Post by ZaakD » #652733

BYOND account: ZaakD
Character name: Unknown
Ban type: Server/Role(s)Permaban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Spent 40 minutes trying to feed people random pills, attacking random people, robbed detective of his gun and emptied it in to him, attacked a cyborg, attacked another officer, got into a fight with an engineer, tried to escape from brig, then admin helped when he said he was 'spaced' for defending himself.
Time ban was placed: 2016-11-23 PM-13:11:57
Server you were playing on when banned: Don't remember
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID 0
Your side of the story: I can't remember it's been 5 years.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was a teenager, 15 years old I did a lot of stupid things when I got bored, I promise not to take the same actions again if I get bored, or uninterested in responsibilities I have in game.
References of good conduct: I have, I've played on paradise station recently over the past couple of weeks, I doubt I have any references but I have no bans or jobbans from that server.
Anything else we should know: No.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Re: ZaakD - Banned by KorPhaeron

Post by san7890 » #652737

Hey there, KorPhaeron is currently retired. Thus, any active admin can take this appeal. I'll just go ahead and do it.

It's been six years since this ban (as well as any other bans from other servers), so I'm going to let your word be your voucher in this case. I will unban you in the coming 10 minutes, and amend this post when the ban has been lifted. Please ensure you read our rules at https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules , as they have had some new updates and alterations in the last six years. Please do not abuse my faith that you are capable of doing better.

EDIT: I have lifted your ban from the servers. Please let us know if you are able to connect to them.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.