Appeals which have been closed.
GeorgeBushGaming
Byond Username: GeorgeBushGaming

[Thedragmeme] GeorgeBushGaming - Perma Ban Appeal

Post by GeorgeBushGaming » #652882

GeorgeBushGaming
Suzanna Hendricks (I think)
Server Ban | Permanent

After being noted in the same round for metagming cutting an ais cameras roundstart proceeded to cut even more cameras with no in character justification. When questioned, they provided excessively poor reasoning, was argumentative in ahelps, and then proceeded to welder bomb themself (not part of the reason, but I also blew three plasma canisters and a majority of engineering up) and plasma flood before disconnecting. Stated they wanted an excuse to not come back to TG so here you go.

08/15/2022 5:45:57
Sybil | Round 188563

Pretty simply put, I tried to sell plasma, N2O, and welder fuel cans to a bunch of greytiders who were calling themselves a family, and in order to hide that from the AI (who was on Asimov, and would probably object to a highly flammable/explosive room) I cut the cameras in the room I had them in. I got trigger-happy, cut most of the cams in engineering, in order to prevent them from seeing me do my business. Then the AI, a borg, and an admin all got mad at me for doing so, so I blew myself up (along with half of engineering) and disconnected, because I was sick and tired of the game and needed to make myself take a break.

To be perfectly honest, what I did was really damn stupid. I just jumped on the opportunity of having a fun gimmick to do for a round, without realizing that I was absolutely not in the right doing that in the heat of the moment, since I wasn't an antag. Not only that, but I got into a heated debate with an admin and an AI over cutting cameras when I had no reason to cut them (at least, no rule-abiding reasons). Along with all that, I was being a dick to the admin who was ahelping me, which was totally uncalled for. Essentially, what I did was at first just a rule-breaking gimmick that spiraled out of control, mostly because of my own actions. I understand exactly what I did wrong, and will never repeat those actions again. I would like another chance to come enjoy the game, but I understand if you guys decide not to let me back in. Cheers.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Re: [Thedragmeme] GeorgeBushGaming - Perma Ban Appeal

Post by Drag » #652884

Right, I'm not gonna bother to log pull for this one. If anyone would like to see the logs then I'll go get em.

Phuzzy has already altered me to a ban-evading attempt. Which is pretty >:/ to me personally but in the end, I'm glad you appealed.

I don't believe I need to go over all of the nuances of the situation with you, it's very clear you know what you did was wrong and why. I looked into your ckey a bit more and the only other thing I've seen was a bit of stuff from Flup that isnt really relevant. I'm willing to give you another shot at our servers as long as you remember roleplay creativity can only stretch so far. You are highly encouraged to ahelp self antagy gimmicks beforehand for approval.
GeorgeBushGaming
Byond Username: GeorgeBushGaming

Re: [Thedragmeme] GeorgeBushGaming - Perma Ban Appeal

Post by GeorgeBushGaming » #652885

Thanks man.