Tamuren
Character name: Unknown
Ban type: Discord
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: apparently just joined to tell people to get raped
Time ban was placed: 2022-11-16
Server you were playing on when banned: Discord
Round ID in which ban was placed: Unknown
Your side of the story: I said I was tired of being accused of having a skill issue. This was met with three responses commenting on my skill issue. Each was met with a reply of "Rape you in the mouth"
Why you think you should be unbanned: This was a measured and appropriate response. The players who would tease me should be reprimanded for harassment.
Last edited by Timberpoes on Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add missing info
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [Unknown] Tamuren

Post by Timberpoes » #656659

The banning admin was Hulkamania.
The ban reason was: apparently just joined to tell people to get raped

Hulk has been informed of your appeal and I have edited the missing info into your appeal.

I will also include some useful contextual information.

From me in your last ban appeal:
Spoiler:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32734
Timberpoes wrote:What I don't want you to do is get too carried away in shitter culture when you rejoin. With your history, it won't take much for another admin to decide I made a mistake and drop the banhammer again.
A snippet of your final Discord conversation history before being banned, with parts of the comments you were replying to mostly visible:
Spoiler:
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: [Hulkamania] Tamuren (Discord)

Post by Hulkamania » #656694

I have cherry picked some comments from the discord since you joined, which was on the 15th, with this ban occurring on the 16th (which is also the first day you said a single word in the discord)

You pretty much joined to immediately start complaining about nanites, which then devolved into you telling everyone they were involved in "gay erp shit" and that the coders were all "gay retards"

This then continued to devolve into you just telling everyone the phrase "rape your mouth"

This all transpired over a less than one hour period of your first comment in the discord, comprising around 125 messages in total.

I have concluded that you contribute nothing to the discord other than being a salt deposit the size of the pacific ocean and as such are not welcome within it, nevermind the obvious rule 1 and rule 11 violations.

Edit: apologies on the horrendous inaccuracies of my photo and post, you only made 115 messages total.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: [Hulkamania] Tamuren (Discord)

Post by MrStonedOne » #656856

skill issue.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)