BYOND account : JoshsBrother
Character name: N/A
Ban type : Server
Ban Length : Permanent
Ban reason : Ban-evading alt of Bowey.
Time ban was placed : 2021-05-04, 03:24:42
Server : Sybil
Round ID : 161558
Your side : I did a bunch of really funny stuff, at the time, and it really upset the general public so I got reprimanded, which I see why.
Why I should be unbanned : Its been over a year, I really just want to scratch that itch, I've played a little bit on Bee station here and there for tiny bits but it isn't the same. I'm a changed man, and a changed man walks with different pants on. And that itch is following me in all my pants, the same pants that I no longer wear, had the same itch, and so will the others. The point is you need to scratch my itch in my pants so I can wear them properly, essentially I'm very sorry, I am genuinely prepared to act as a respecting member of the TG rules and conform. I haven't been banned from any servers or anything I've just been playing minesweeper for the past year.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Re: [Phuzzylodgik] JoshsBrother - Ban-evading Alt of Bowey

Post by san7890 » #656885

I'm going to enclose the Ban Appeal for Bowey here (from MrAlphonzo):
Banned from the server permanently - Lied in your ban appeal, ban got lifted anyways, I found out you lied in your ban appeal, then you spend 15 minutes lying about it in an adminhelp. Funnilly enough if you had just admitted to ban evading again I would've let you off with a warning.
This is most likely in relation to the events of viewtopic.php?p=616039#p616039 and a subsequent adminhelp.

I will amend the title of this post and let both involved admins know.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: [MrAlphonzo/Phuzzylodgik] JoshsBrother - Ban-evading Alt of Bowey

Post by MrAlphonzo » #656920

Denied.

You've made multiple attempts to ban evade this year, one of them far too close to today for comfort.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
JoshsBrohter
Byond Username: JoshsBrother

Re: [MrAlphonzo/Phuzzylodgik] JoshsBrother - Ban-evading Alt of Bowey

Post by JoshsBrohter » #657145

I haven't? genuinely if you can prove that I have, my whole life would be a rooster illusion.