iksde
Byond Username: Iksxde

[FatalX1] iksxde - Ban evasion

Post by iksde » #660661

BYOND account: iksxde
Character name: Not sure
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Ban evasion, attempted to circumvent a week ban on this account, using account whathow23
Time ban was placed: 2019-11-20 20:57:02
Server you were playing on when banned: Not sure
Round ID in which ban was placed: 124094
Your side of the story: I tried to ban evade.
Why you think you should be unbanned:

Dear administrators of Space Station 13,

I am writing to appeal my permanent ban from the game. I understand that I made a mistake and have not attempted to evade my punishment for the past year, as we agreed.

I want to sincerely apologize for my actions that led to my ban. I realize that they were not in line with the rules and expectations of the game, and I take full responsibility for my behavior. I understand that my actions affected not only myself, but also the community as a whole.

Since my ban, I have reflected on my behavior and have taken steps to ensure that I do not make the same mistakes again. I have learned from this experience and am committed to being a positive and respectful member of the community in the future.

I understand that a permanent ban is a serious punishment and I do not take it lightly. However, I am respectfully requesting that you reconsider my ban and give me a second chance to prove that I can be a valuable member of the community.

Thank you for considering my appeal.

Sincerely,
Iksde
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Re: [FatalX1] iksxde - Ban evasion

Post by Fatal » #660666

The headmins decided the last 2 times on this so I'm going to leave it up to them again, but I don't suppose you got a vouch this time?

Previous appeal: viewtopic.php?p=623455#p623455

Whereby you attempted to evade in the time between that and the previous appeal before that

Appeal before that one: viewtopic.php?p=586629#p586629

You were asked by the headmins at the time to get a vouch on this one which you didn't do

Might get further if it wasn't some AI generated message for your appeal also
iksde

Post by iksde » #661322

I have not gotten a vouch, I am sadly not able to do that since there are not many servers where I dont already have an evasion ban. In the last year I have only played a few times on fulpstation, where I got swiftly banned from for releasing monkeys and having previous ban evasion attempts. Even though my appeal is written by an AI, it is truthful and I have learned my lesson. I apologize for my previous behaviour, for my lack of a vouch and for my late reply. I am in the middle of exam month.
iksde

Post by iksde » #661548

To add to this appeal, I already previously apologized but I truly wish to make it clear that I regret my previously selfish way of approaching the game. During my time of absence from the space station 13 community I have had a lot of time to reflect on my behaviour and to better myself. My fear is that due to my previous bad streak, the headmins will be inclined to just deny my appeal without giving me the chance to at least try to prove that I have changed for the better. I am not trying to manipulate you into unbanning me, you have every right to not belive that I have changed considering my previous history and me not having the requested vouch. But if given the chance, I would not dissapoint. I cannot make right what I have previously done, but I can do my best in the present.

I apologize to the space station 13 community for being part of the problem.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #663791

We're not interested in overturning this without a vouch.

Rave: Uphold
San: Uphold
Spook: Uphold