[Numerous Staff]-Mothmang

Appeals which have been closed.
mothmang
Byond Username: Mothmang

[Numerous Staff]-Mothmang

Post by mothmang » #666335

Okay I am going to pull from my most recent ban log here, as I know there are several stacked on top of each other. I will maintain the format to the best of my ability.
Byond Account: Mothmang
Character name: Several, if being honest!
Ban Type: Server, idk if I was banned from any other platform at the same time
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: Grief-ing, impish ways, ban evasion
Ban Time: 02-28-2022
Server: Sybil
Round #179212

Okay listen. Many of you have either reported me, banned me, or what have you. This is my own fault I recognize, and I have a mile long track record of bans and being cringe. Furthermore, I have evaded said bans at least 2-3 times. I recognize this may be a long shot but w/e. I only now recognize how chill TG is compared to any other station I have played on. It was worth the risk of evasion to come back I have learned over time. And truly, there isn't a server like this on the face of the earth. I hope some can remember the good rounds I have contributed to over time, and there may enough apathy to let me back in. While I may have griefed, I also taught new players what little I knew and always tried to run with a bit. Lao Tzi once said ""“A cringe man will always think he's based, but a based man is always truthful to his cringe self.”
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Numerous Staff]-Mothmang

Post by Vekter » #666376

I need you to post a list of all of the Byond accounts you've used so we can find out what the initial ban was for. Bans like this are handled thusly: You need to appeal the original ban, then each of the ban evasion bans, though we reserve the right to deny them at any given time.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
mothmang

Post by mothmang » #666460

I assumed this would be the case! (Nice to see a familiar handle!) The original Ban would be on the mothmang account, but I am completely unable to get the original ban. I don't recall how long ago it was placed. Is there some way to find the original on my end? At the least I will attach a screenshot of what I have if that isn't acceptable just PM me.
bantoday.jpg
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #666466

-----------------
Bans on your main account
-----------------

Key: mothmang
Date: 2021-11-15 05:34:10
Admin: shelteredfreak
Type: Permanent Server
Reason: Rule 11 - called the arresting sec "faggot" and "retard", while also using OOC terms like "valid". Notes suggest this is a pattern he plans to repeat. - Appeal this when you have cooled down and gotten a good understanding of the rules.

Key: mothmang
Date: 2022-02-01 21:58:42
Admin: jaredfogle (no longer admin)
Type: Permanent Server
Reason: Ban evaded as kr420ra.

-----------------
Related evasion accounts/bans that I can find
-----------------
Key: kr420ra
Date: 2022-02-01 21:58:34
Admin: jaredfogle (no longer admin)
Reason: Banned from the server permanently - Ban evasion of mothmang.

Key: holzenchenko
Date: 2022-02-28 22:00:29
Admin: brotherbeyond
Reason: Banned from the server permanently - Ban evasion on round 179153. Main account mothmang.

Key: bowlalskijr
Date: 2022-08-18 14:52:40
Admin: phuzzylodgik
Reason: Banned from the server permanently - Ban-evading alt of mothmang/holzenchenko.

If you have other accounts used for evasion or other evasion bans, we'd like to know them 1. as a show of good faith from you and 2. because it really annoys admins when we unban players for evasion and they come back telling us they still can't join because of bans against accounts they didn't inform us of, and can lead to admins going "on second thoughts, you'll stay banned".

As Vekter has very helpfully stated above, your route to unbanning is thus:
1. Appeal your mothmang server ban placed by shelteredfreak.
2. Since jaredfogle is no longer an admin, shelteredfreak can deal with their bans for evasion alongside the above appeal.
3. Hope the evasion banning admins are okay with removing your other evasion bans. This is usually a formality if your original ban gets dealt with.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
mothmang

Post by mothmang » #666480

Nope that should be all of them, it is possible I have another account i signed up for and completely forgot about but obv the bulk of my play time has been on MM and the rest were alts.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #667282

mothmang wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:10 pm Nope that should be all of them, it is possible I have another account i signed up for and completely forgot about but obv the bulk of my play time has been on MM and the rest were alts.
With viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33446 being accepted, I've now poked Phuzzy and BrotherBeyond on the Discord to see if we can get your evasion bans handled now. Keep an eye on this thread over the coming days for any update(s).
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #667296

BrotherBeyond is happy for their evasion ban to be lifted. All that's left is Phuzzy's reply.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #667350

And Phuzzy gave the go-ahead for you to be unbanned as well. So that's all obstacles overcome. I'm busy at the moment, but I'll clean your evasion bans up when I get a moment later on this evening if nobody else beats me to it. With any luck you'll be back with us by tomorrow at the latest.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #667353

Okay so Timber is doing nerd shit working on some code and asked me to handle unbanning you. I think I got everything set up correctly so your old accounts are banned but your current one should work fine without flagging a bunch of warnings. Go ahead and try to connect, then let me know either here or via ping on Discord if you're still having issues.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you