XII

[Cheshify] XII391 - Said the n word in OOC

Post by XII » #666388

Time ban was placed: 2022 August 19th
Ban reason: IN OOC said "numb digger" history of rule 11 warnings
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: not sure
Your side of the story: I said "numb digger" in OOC
Why you think you should be unbanned: what I did was (probably) one of the most terrible mistakes I've made during my time here on /tg/ and I'm well aware what saying a slur in OOC can do to somebody's ability to play here. I don't have a vouch from any other server and I know I did agree to get one but I find it hard to play on a code base that isn't /tg/
Especially knowing that I would have to get about 200-300 hours there. But I can assure you that if you let me back I won't repeat this ever, because I'm going to remember how I got permabanned and that I didn't get to play here for several months as a result of saying a slur in OOC, I hope you can understand what I'm saying here and see that I've learned from my past wrongdoings and won't repeat it again
References of good conduct:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Cheshify] XII391 - Said the n word in OOC

Post by Vekter » #666396

It's not listed in the OP, but your Byond username is xii_391. The full ban reason is:
In OOC, said "OOC: XII_391: numb digger" absolutely unprompted, has a history of rule 11 warnings.
It's also worth noting that, according to your notes, you were banned on January 10th for ban evading in round 197831. You will need to appeal this ban as well to be allowed to play here again.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Re: [Cheshify] XII391 - Said the n word in OOC

Post by Cheshify » #666722

There are a few elements of this appeal I greatly appreciate, including the full honesty & transparency, as well as admitting your faults and knowing why we don't allow bigoted speech on the servers. I've looked over your case and appeal and I'm deciding to lift the permaban on your account, as you have clearly changed and grown over your 'vacation' from TG.

TL;DR - I appreciate the honesty, welcome back to TG!

I've unbanned your account at the time of this post for the rule 11 breach. As Vekter mentioned, you still have the ban evasion ban.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta