mothmang
Byond Username: Mothmang

[ShelteredFreak] Mothmang R11 and ban evade

Post by mothmang » #666484

Key: mothmang
Date: 2021-11-15 05:34:10
Admin: shelteredfreak
Type: Permanent Server
Reason: Rule 11 - called the arresting sec "faggot" and "retard", while also using OOC terms like "valid". Notes suggest this is a pattern he plans to repeat. - Appeal this when you have cooled down and gotten a good understanding of the rules.
Length: Permanent
Server: Sybil

Yeah I definitely said that to the seccie, I would like to state that this was forever ago and I have already gone through the steps of appeal and verification to even get this far. I am aware of the rules. However, I distinctly recall only using the "ooc phrase of valid" in the actual admin message I received. I think many other players definitely use valid and this staffer just want to stack a ban on a ban. I've also been asked to have you handle the evasions applied as well. If you would like a more detailed account I have posted already here (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33436)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: [ShelteredFreak] Mothmang R11 and ban evade

Post by oranges » #666993

mothmang

Post by mothmang » #667099

Oh well guess I was mistaken, my apologies!
Edit: This was ages ago and I attribute that to my poor memory. I was only looking to report my side to the best of my ability!
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #667145

I poked the banning admin on Discord when you made the appeal. I've just dropped them a second reminder. If they don't respond in the next couple of days I'll invoke the Rite of Appealies Stealies from Admin FNR Guideline 3 and look into this on their behalf.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
shelteredfreak
Byond Username: Shelteredfreak

Post by shelteredfreak » #667156

Sorry for the late response! I don't check the forums quite frequently, though I likely should.

Seeing as the total time you've spent away is: 1 years, 3 months, and 7 days, I feel comfortable letting you back in since it's been more than a year.

Do keep in mind that you will still be on thin ice, so please behave. I would rather not see you end up with another permanent ban that's ten times less likely to be appealed.

Enjoy your time back!
Dan Ross by default, Pogchamper as Mime, Not Funny as Clown, Benign as AI/Borg
Stuff here
Spoiler:
Ignoring the most brutal murder happening right next to me just so I can live to see another day
Trying to make everyone more happy by hugging, sculpting, taking pictures of, drawing stuff of crewmembers
ONLY THE MOST ROBUST USE PACIFIST TRAIT
mothmang

Post by mothmang » #667230

Thanks boss! I am happy to be back and realize why you guys are so quick to ban after a lot of time on Lesser Servers. I will be more understanding of your (staffers) position going forward!