Appeals which have been closed.
Juunntaaa

Please help I didn't control the MMI

Post by Juunntaaa » #666608

]BYOND account:[/b] Juunnntaa
Character name: Gus Johnson
Ban type: Scientist
Ban length: Permanent, 2 days, etc
Ban reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Juunntaaa) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is :Told a pAI-controlled MULEBOT to go wild as nonantagonist. Two people died in medical as a result.
Time ban was placed: 2023-02-19 01:55:45
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID: 200376
Your side of the story: It was a MMI controlled MULEBOT it was not under my control I did explain that it could fart and run people over harmfully... So I view Scriptis POV as unjustified as he or she didn't know what was happening entirely I don't view my ban as justified...They claimed it to be a pAI which is entirely wrong
Why you think you should be unbanned: Please look to the reasoning above!
References of good conduct: I was banned until Monday which I have less time to play on... I would love to play today it technically wasn't my mistake after explaining the controls to the MMI Drone
Anything else we should know: Please refer to the information above... Scriptis is technically in the wrong... Please help me...
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: Please help I didn't control the MMI

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #666609

Heya - your title is wrong, it should read [Scriptis] Juunnntaa - Please help I didn't control the MMI.
Aside from that, this looks good - I've let scriptis know.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Juunntaaa

Post by Juunntaaa » #666610

I'm sorry for the title prompt!! I am certainly still new to this. But I explained to the brain I wasn't in control and it was all up to them.. I'm sorry scriptis... I don't have much time over the weekend as I'm in a union would appreciate the consideration
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #666614

Upon closer investigation, this checks out. I thought it was a pAI or a positronic brain (both of which inherit the creator's antag status) in the MULE, but circuit logs are extremely scuffed, and there's nowhere in the logs where Dante Smit (another actual player with their brain removed) was placed into the circuit. But! His brain shows up where the MULE starts, ends up where the MULE dies, and talks quite a lot in and about the MULE. As such, the blame should be shifted onto them for the deaths in medbay. Ban lifted, my bad.

And yes, again, it was very funny.
Spoiler:

Juunntaaa

Post by Juunntaaa » #666616

Thank you for understanding, the union kind of fucks me over on my time schedule. I let my little brother play to understand what real gaming is.