var7able
Byond Username: NickFLR

[Vekter] NickFLR - Me self antaging

Post by var7able » #666838

BYOND account: NickFLR

Character name: Nyle Black

Ban type: Server

Ban length: Perm

Ban reason: Constant self-antagging over the last few months. Was shoved, pied, and noogied by an assistant a few times and used that as justification to immediately over escalate
the issue, critting him. After the assistant was revived immediately tried to cuff him. Assistant shoved him, which he used as justification to kill him yet again and
behead him. You still can't seem to understand why "self defense" doesn't include killing people for giving you 10 brute damage.

Round ID in which ban was placed: 197254

Your side of the story: So prior to being noogied, I will admit, I did shoot the sec officer that was there, which the sec officer later explained to me that was why he didn't
intervene, again I am not here to disregard what I did, because it was most definitely an overreaction and I shouldn't have done it. I had spoken with some of the other people
involved during January and I completely understand why I was banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I really enjoyed meeting different people in the game, while I was being hotheaded I do believe that
I should be unbanned because I made lots of people laugh, and I even did my job a lot of the time I was certain jobs such as the HoP, I really enjoyed every round I played
(even the ones where I was upset due to dying) and I really enjoy this server. Although the time I spent off of the server did help me realize my mistakes while playing and it
also helped me realize some of the things I could've done better. There are a lot of good people playing SS13, and I would like to think I am one of them, rather I just had
a temporary lapse of correct thinking and let my hotheadedness get to me. I understand the importance of the ecalation poicy and how it helps keep the rounds steady and made
a mistake that caused my ban by my own flawed actions.

Anything else we should know: I was banned from fulp in January, I think I was banned because I killed an antag, had antag loot, and refused to give the loot back to the HoS,
and when they tried to detain me I just ran, then after being caught I went SSD, also told a few people to "suck my balls" over the sec radio (I dunno why I did this in
retrospect, I probably shouldn't have because of the strict no ERP rules, also MRP servers are just not my kind of thing, too strict)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] NickFLR - Me self antaging

Post by Vekter » #666856

Hey, have you played on any servers other than Fulp?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
var7able

Post by var7able » #666857

I don't believe so, I might have played like foundation 19 or something but yea no other SS13 servers
var7able

Post by var7able » #666858

Oh yea and I played a bit of Civ13 TDM
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #666861

I can't really say I'm willing to lift this at this time. The problem here is that you insist that your issues were all temporary lapses of judgement, yet you consistently racked up multiple notes a month since September 2022 for this activity. I can't take you at face value; I need you to play elsewhere and prove that you can do so without being disruptive. Your ban from Fulp also does not give me much faith.

I'll allow you to re-appeal in 6 months (in July) if you can play on Bee for a significant amount of time without any major issues.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
var7able

Post by var7able » #666893

That sounds fair, I'll try to start playing bee for a while, thanks vekter