REALB
Byond Username: REALB

[Blargety] REALB - Bane Appeal

Post by REALB » #667364

BYOND account: REALB
Character name: Whitaker Swarner
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permaban
Ban reason: Rule 1, intentions to continuely grief until admins get tired and permaban. I'm going to step in and ban you not only for the servers sake, but for your own. There is more to life than spacemans. If you're burning yourself out, it's much better to take a break than to keep playing until you can't stomach it anymore.
Time ban was placed: 2021-02-19 22:23:54
Server you were playing on when banned: Probably /TG/ Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 53209
Your side of the story: Your side of the story: I had felt very burned out and tired of /TG/ and I somehow got the idea to stop playing on it by doing a "break all rules speedrun". As this was like, a year or two ago I dont really remember the exact logic behind it but I think someone suggested it to me in discord (or ingame? dont remember) and so I decided that it was a good way to go out. Wich, In hindsight, probably was a joke I took too far. I believe I was banned exactly when someone agreed to teach me toxins in OOC (in pre-game lobby) so that I could maxcap felinids.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Recently, I've seen more and more footage of /TG/ around and, despite the previous reason of me leaving it in the first place, it has piqued my interest again and so I wish to try it again and have fun with the questionable people on it. I have optained the ability to actually not be a shitter (at will) and have managed to become a staff member on some of them, wich should tell you somewhat that I learned how to properly behave? Dunno.
References of good conduct: I played on a hilarious amount of servers but I'll just list a few recent ones I've been focusing on lately: CEV Eris, Foundation 19, TGMC, Monkestation
Anything else we should know: among us is the best game ever made
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Re: [Blargety] REALB - Bane Appeal

Post by WineAllWine » #667367

Blargety has retired, so I'll be taking over this appeal on their behalf. Please bear with me!
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #667368

It's been over a year, and the thing you were permabanned for was not permaban worthy. I'm unbanning you.

Your AWFUL note history is still gonna be there, so please don't make me regret this.
REALB
Byond Username: REALB

Post by REALB » #667369

ohboyherewego
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #667370

REALB wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:54 amohboyherewego
This doesn't fill me with hope but let's see...
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #667392

AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you