Appeals which have been closed.
qxqburoqxq

Ban Appeal

Post by qxqburoqxq » #668069

BYOND account: PinkyFluff and Kasap44
Character name: Nena Martins İ think
Ban type: Human Harrasment from erp
Ban length: Permanent,
Ban reason: Human Harrasment from erp and ban evasion.
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil or Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 175881
Your side of the story: Im banned because of human harrasment from erp
And im so sorry for that i dont know the this rules
Why you think you should be unbanned: My ban not unfair but i only play tg stations and im so sorry for that being harras people i will never do that again. <3
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Vekter » #668071

Banning admins are ivanissaccs ("Rule 8. Joined server, imediately tried to engage in ERP with another player before attacking them." Placed 1/2/22) and Mothblocks ("Ban evasion alt of pinkyfluff on round 175881." Placed 1/3/22)

Since Mothblocks retired, I'll take over that part of the ban. Basically, what needs to happen is that you need to appeal your initial rule 8 ban by Ivan. If Ivan clears you and is willing to unban you, I'll lift your ban for evasion.

For what it's worth, I don't see any bans from any other servers on either account.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
qxqburoqxq

Post by qxqburoqxq » #668073

Thanks for information. I will wait. <3
Ivan Issaccs
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Ivanissaccs

Post by Ivan Issaccs » #668079

I'm fine with lifting this, just dont repeat yourself and make sure you are up to speed with our rules this time.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #668093

As I said, if Ivan is okay with this being lifted, I have no issue with lifting the evasion ban.

Please make sure you go over our rules as they have changed significantly since you were last here.

E: Done, lifted. You should be able to log in on PinkyFluff again.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
qxqburoqxq

Post by qxqburoqxq » #668151

Thank you sir. I won't repeat again. Have a nice day life. <3