buffakaza
Byond Username: Buffakaza

[Coconutwarrior97] - Daddy Doge Perma Server Ban

Post by buffakaza » #668574

BYOND account: Daddy Doge
Character name: N/A
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Another incident of random murdering with their meta friend WHYYMADBRO. Also, literally discussed if gods were on before they decided to murder the guy. Then said they were going to switch to another account, bye bye.
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil (?)
Round ID in which ban was placed: 114069
Why you think you should be unbanned: First of all, I recognize that I broke a severe rule and I see how idiotic those actions were in the future which I plan to never do again on these servers. As you can tell, my memories of this round are vague at best and at the time of this ban, I was following everything my past friend was telling me to do. I would break multiple rules just because he told me to do something I didn't know about and I was impressionable back in 2019. This friend introduced me to SS13 and I followed everything he did as I had no clue what I was doing which I see as a horrid mistake in retrospect. I've grown more as a person through this period as I began playing on other SS13 servers realizing how much I lost out on throughout the years. I'm very regretful to have made such harsh decisions without knowing the consequences at the time and I plan to be consistent and follow the rules in mind with every round I involve myself in.
Time ban was placed: 2019-07-25 06:04:47
References of good conduct: I've mainly played on Yog where I have a minute amount of notes mainly from my earlier times on that server, but I've rarely received any notes since a year or two ago.
Anything else we should know: I've since lost access to my Daddy Doge account and I made a newer account named buffakaza.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: [Coconutwarrior97] - Daddy Doge Perma Server Ban

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #668700

The reference from yogstation looks good so I've unbanned you. Make sure to follow the rules this time. Ill also transfer your old notes over to buffakaza later once you've connected to the server.